• Hello,

Who is willing to help translate the game's new features?
    Helping the community - our colleagues - our countrymen.

I am willing to help translating English to Portuguese pt-pt (pt-br I think they will understand). If I have to, I can help in German to Portuguese - with faults probably ...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• Official Post

We are planning (for Damoria and also other games) a portal where anyone can participate in translating stuff. We also want (for good translations) to reward these players.

We have a own format so translating something brings nothing here - base problem here is that damoria is one of the games which used another translation engine at bigpoint - so spaceinvasion and also other games from us, based on the first translation "tool".

Thats end up in that fact that i have to switch damoria to the "other" system beside that i need to write that tool, that translators can translate :)
    That takes time.

I feel with you that playing in english isnt such a good experience like in your mother language. At bigpoint darmoai has the luck that there is a big tranlator department, where they inhouse translate stuff. thats what we cant do right now.