• das währe schon gut .. auch wenn die ihre flotte verlieren .
    also mit 5 atts ..

im Moment sind das aktive spieler die gefarmt werden wie inaktive

For me its also strange that you complain about to many attacks and bring the attacks down when you constantly in holiday,,,Honestly for me personly you also one of the players who make advantage of the game and play in other universum and go in holiday here and give people no chances to fight you but still you grow :((

• For me its also strange that you complain about to many attacks and bring the attacks down when you constantly in holiday,,,Honestly for me personly you also one of the players who make advantage of the game and play in other universum and go in holiday here and give people no chances to fight you but still you grow :((

das ist manchmal so . ich könnte auch schon sehr hoch sein
    aber geld kommt nicht von alleine rein
    wenn ich dann mal zeit habe komme ich ja auch raus aus dem v-mod

das hat aber nichts mit mir zutuen ,, es geht um die kleinen aktiven die überfahren werden
    mit dauer atts

• Bringing the attacks down is not the solution beause do you think players will survive 5 attacks/day /player.
    Till now we only get focus on players because there not much else to do when you not like the aliens then your stuck thats is the problem!!!!
    In December we have again 1e advent so we most do it till then:(((((((

• schauen wir mal wie es sich entwickelt ,,
    denn die neuen sollten ja gehalten werden

wenn das hier on geht . nehmen wir auch wieder neue auf

aufnahme stopp ist es im moment. weil es ja denen nicht gut tut

• if you really look what we have ingame just 3 galaxies with yellow players and inactive planets ,,players could only attack lvl 5 aliens dont ask me why that is?
    and then you have the battles with people so that is not much!!
    SI2 is pretty active with the 40 players what play all day!!!!!
    Not much will left anymore if you go looking for resources!!

• Once this game was for free we had many players but the server did not work normaly!
    Then you make some changes that was good merchant etc but...If you want play this game normaly you need to spend 10/15 euro every month and i think not many people will invest anymore in these hard times we live in!
    If i compare this game with other games{World of tanks warships etc..} then this is pretty expensive because they are for free!

• Official Post

thats simply false - i also played wot and wows and - for world of tanks, you need to have premium if you want to play t10 tanks - you will spent to much money if you dont have premium / you will not win enought to drive them such long.
    And than we dont talk about clan wars - there you need golden bullets and they are also expensive.

So dont compare 2 games - in spaceinvasion, yeah sure, it makes it easy to play with trade chief.

But for what you have exactly spent this 10/15€ per month ? I could look into your account, but this is a public discussion and anyone should get an impression what you want to say / explain here.

• yeah with playing also other tiers to farm money; only playing t10 dosnt work in the past years - played it since 10 years ;)

i will only try to say when people can make a choice to this game or something like tanks or warships the choice will be easy^^

• i spend the merchant the save and the spioassistent?
    Btw i think it is very rude to ask someone where he spent as admin.
    When you have no job and become money from goverment then this game is pretty expensive when you play it right!!!
    For me it is very simple when i can not affort it anymore i gonna make a safeflight of 3 months and i am gone^^

• Official Post

you missed it; i asked you here (and i already told that i can also look into your account) - but you started that conversation / discussion here :)
    So, i want to know that here, that anyone can see, what you bought / your priority is ingame.

And now, anyone can ask yourselfs (you dont need to answer here anymore, i also dont do it)

is the merchant a thing, why you cant play spaceinvasion without? BTW: it is allowed to trade over another person in alliance.
    spy assistent - also, yeah you see all planets of a player, but you could also write a excel sheet for that. Is this a "need" for a new players?
    escape flight assistent - also you could safe "per hand", its "just" faster - is this also a tool what anyone 100% needs to play spaceinvasion?

Thats what anyone has to define by him/herself ...

For me - only to complete this here for me - its important that someone want to spent money here; so thanks for that; but basicly i try to be as "fair" or none "pay2win" as possible. I have no golden yacht and also corona is hitting us. So, yes such a discussion is allowed but please, dont compare it with other games - 200+ ppl company or high price 3D titles which brings over 10Million per year.

• You also know without these tools is difficult to play the game right!!
    You also see many people comming and go!!
    I think we only want to help with sugestions and ideas the rest is up to you but for me i already made my conclusions!!!

• Official Post

no one says that it is easier to play without that tools :) would make no sense no one would pay for it when it is not a time confort or something else.

But, and this is the "main" question - is it to overpowered ?

.If you want play this game normaly you need to spend 10/15 euro every month and i think not many people will invest anymore in these hard times we live in!

you wrote "no" it is not playable "normaly"

• why spend money if you can play without tools !!!
    merchant and scout, one player in the alliance is enough to avoid problems
    flight rescue is convenient but there is a program for which for free you can easily set the flight time with an accuracy of the minute

• ich glaube fast .. habe noch eine bessere lösung
    es kann kein krieg mehr geben im si 2

schaut euch das an wie viele keine da sind die dauer gefarmt werden , auch ohne ally
    ich denke echt nur ans spiel an sich

in einem dauer krieg will doch keiner gehen ..
    hatte nicht aufgepasst . wir haben einen neuen spieler ^^

ich sage das nochmal es muss geändert werden oder wir ändern das zusammen spielen.
    gruss rvs