• I was attacking for the first time a blue black hole that required specific ships so I sent the required minimum. Then I realized the number of required ships increase every 15 minutes so I recalled my attack to add more ships since it was going to take 45 minutes to get to the black hole. To my surprise the ships in the cancelled attack did not go back into my attack wave bank so I lost the use of the ships for further alien attacks. I was also unable to reattack the black hole because it said I had already attacked it. No emblems or spice either since there was no attack made. :( :cursing: :thumbdown:

This seems to be a bug. I would think that if I cancel an attack, the ships sent should go back into my attack wave for future attacks. In the meantime, I guess I will just have to remember to not cancel attacks and just see if there are sufficient numbers when the fleet gets to the hole.

• Official Post

You dont need to recall your ships for that increasement. We save the status (your rewards) for that moment when you launch the attack - so you only get the "stuff" what you see at the moment you start the attack.
    Otherwise, we have to go for a much bigger upgrade time window, and still, in normal universes with bigger distances we run into other problems.

But yes, right now you dosn't get your ships into your fleet wave back when canceling an attack.
    If the black hole is already closed before your attack is arriving on the target alien, than you will get your fleets back into your wave.

Finally, we also plan to refund them also for aborted attacks - but we are not sure if there are may problem with that - like free escape flights, instant escaping or something else. So we decided to go first like it is.