• Official Post

Why do you try to COMPARE stuff when you dosn't understand them ?
    I dont get it - test it in the test unvierse and afterwards you can compare anything!

Yes you can build research labs on every planet to increase the amount of units for your super computer research. If you build them up on any planet you only need at least lvl 19 to double your research time. With level 25 you will have the following calculation:

lvl 25 means lvl 11 super computer * 15 => 165 units

165*15min => 2475mins => 41,25 hours every 12 hours.
    So you have a (almost) 4x research time if you do that.

• Discussion: super computer network
    I found it excessive, in the uni Aurea, it is okay to have one computer per planet, but I do not like to raise levels, we should not spend so many resources on research but reward the player who more times activates the computer. more times more time reduction.
    15 computers x 5 minutes x 24 hours = -1,800 minutes of research

• The super computer is a great idea as Dschibait said with the super computer you can continually upgrade it to effect the even longer times as the research levels get higher. As for the A F O idea as Fodsey said that idea has no growth to it to put in to other words. The supercomputer is the solution to research problems as the A F O would just be a band aid solution while the supercomputer is a cure to the problem. This is a strategy empire building game so yes when things are implemented there is a cost of some type of resource's. I look forward to it being implemented into the endless Uni's. Plus if you didn't involve yourself in testing out the feature's then your remarks against such idea's are non in void and are empty words without experiencing the potential of the super computer.As for having to activate it that essentially means you have to be active. Which to me is 100% in the right direction. As why should something give you an advantage with out some type of input into achieving it.

• My feedback:

Cost?
    High, but worth it.

Application?
    It required an hourly active application, but in a normal speed uni, that would be less. Worth it.

Adjustments?
    Maybe make the conclusion of the supercomputer calculation automatic. Requiring activity to start the computer is good, but requiring a player to remember to click again to use the calculation was too much - unless a notification pops up to let the player know the calculation is finished so they can click through and use it.

Addition?
    A final time cap to limit research. Even if someone like Corsair in Retro wants to research level 60 diffusion engine, it should be possible. Some of those huge accounts should still be able to grow with meaning, if not - we will lose some of those giants.

Conclusion?
    GREAT idea!

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie