• The "Event" for treasury filling was to increase diamond capacity that would double. I spent a lot of time and money to double the diamond capacity in anticipation for the 1x treasury filling on December 21. The diamonds only filled to HALF of the diamonds treasury capacity!!!!!
    I did not get filled to the diamond capacity of 2,511,886. I do not know what the administrators intentions were but this is incredibly disappointing.
    Was this the intent???????? If so, I feel deceived.

• wenn ich das jetzt richtig verstehe, wird der Edelsteinspeicher mit der gewonnen Füllung von heute nur auf 1.255.94 auf gefüllt?

Wie lange kann ich dies den auf heben im Inventar?

• Official Post

Aktivierbare Funktionen,
    sofern nicht anders angekündigt,
    haben kein "Verfallsdatum".

Sind Funktionen nur für ein Event
    aktivierbar - zur Zeit z.B. sämtliche
    Funktionen, die mit Geschenken
    abgegolten werden - so werden sie
    seperat aufgeführt und nicht zu den
    übrigen, sich bereits im Account
    als aktivierbar befindlichen, addiert.

• Hello

I too have activated the filling of the precious stone reserve and it stopped at 1,255,943 while my treasure room is 1,883,915, the diamonds have not been fully replicated

ID 187

I was disappointed too I spent a lot of gold on this event

cordialy

loic

• The offer said in BOLD : + 50% treasury capacity. + 1% treasury capacity.

The item was: full gem treasury

If this is an unintended error in communications. unfortunately I have no choice to accept it if I wish to continue playing the game.

Why would someone waste the considerable time and some money to get the additional special event capacity? I have rarely, if ever complained but this is not right in my opinion. Please talk to the team about the fairness of lack of clarity.

Thank you for the other aspects of this event that were VERY good. Merry Christmas!

• Official Post