• Official Post

you can upgrade all mines, blast furnace and the fusion plane with up to 15% (3% steps)
    Once bought, it will enabled on all planets for this building.

Every player has 3 free activations which he can change every 7days.
    All other need to be payed with one of 3 durations models (but anytime its 3% per activation up to 15%)

so:
    - no thermosolar
    - any planet but different buildings up to 15% (by 3% steps)
    - fusion plane upgrade is for energy production
    - alliance bonus is for all planets and all mines / blast furnance (no fusion plane)

regards
    Dschibait

• SI-Tool Version 4.37 released.

Well, here it is. The Economy pane now contains controls for Alliance (mentor stars) production bonus and the pay upgrade bonuses. Everything works according to the principles listed above (except the upper limit is 100% for both to leave room for special event bonuses). I have no idea if that matches actual game play, though. :D

Have fun
    Eagle

• Official Post

this is not the final version (sry for that) - i have only tried something and show you one of my "ways" how to improove this overview.

The question is: the next version will have a much more deeper structure and complexity.
    I dont know, if you want to parse this html stuff or if you want (an easier way like) a standard output like json ?

To support your tool or other tools i could implement a "copy" link which automaticly copies the json object to the clipboard and you can also use it there for example something like:

{"spaceinvasion":"v1", "planets" : [{"coords" : "01:01:01", "buildings" ..., "buildlist": ..., "ships" ..., "defense" etc etc

I didnt developed anything with java but it seems:
    http://www.oracle.com/technetw…es/java/json-1973242.html
    to be easy :)

would you interested in that way?

• Official Post

ok, its implemented for battle and spy reports.

could you have a look to this function (its a link icon in the top left corner of a battle or spy report) - its a json output of most important data to the spy/battle.

i builded "new" objects (in my script) - but i also copied (for example buildings array) some existing variables. The problem with that is - that PHP is not fully type oriented - maens that i can calc with strings and so on - all my variables are "mixed" (i know that java isnt like that ;))
    So i tried to set the right type to the fields - but sometimes it happend that you get a number (a level of a building) as a string.

If this works for you - i also can implement this for the planet overview and galaxy map.
    (what data do you need for the galaxy map?)

If you need some other things - i can add them to the output :)

btw: by clicking the icon the json string is automaticly putted into your clipboard.
    So you can run an interval function that checks the clipboard for a json string that contains the "info" area - so the user dont need to "paste" them. I would like that function ^^

regards
    Dschibait

• I like it.

I'm not overly concerned with 'correct' types, I can live with all strings.

I noticed that the (name) values for buildings, ships, technologies etc. are the localized values. Since this is more like a machine interface I would like it better if those values would insted be language independent identifiers, e.g 'pig_iron_mine' instead of (german) 'Roheisenmine'/(engl) 'Pig iron mine'. That way an e.g. spanish battle report could be imported into an english SI Tool (where the player can hopefully still use it :)).
    (btw. battle reports are not complete right now, I assume thats because we are still working it out)

For the galaxy map I essentially need the data that is available from its source, the textarea content between the *|* markers. Basically the planet coordinates, empty or occupied, and, if occupied all the associated info, player info and status, astro presence, debris field, ...

Best regards
    Eagle

(btw. you seem to be only one with a functioning graphical signature. Whats your secret? Why are images no longer loaded for the rest of us?)

• Official Post

to the translation stuff:
    the key value here is the "key" of the array
    so you should not use "pig_iron_mine" you should use "1" or "building_1" - i didnt have such "pig_iron_mine" keys in my files :) i only have something like "si.common.building1"
    But you dont need to "check" for the names at all - only for the keys of that array/object

Galaxy-map:
    ok - is it a good idea to also provide the flower planets ?
    I dont know what you "read" there - but you "could" get also this at this moment.

signature:
    i didnt saw that - hm maybe with one of the last updates woltlab changed the policy here. Maybe we need to enable BBC for signatures - i will check this.

• to the translation stuff:
    the key value here is the "key" of the array
    so you should not use "pig_iron_mine" you should use "1" or "building_1" - i didnt have such "pig_iron_mine" keys in my files :) i only have something like "si.common.building1"
    But you dont need to "check" for the names at all - only for the keys of that array/object

Yes, of course, any key works quite well. I didn't realize that there were gaps in the key values, I thought they were just enumeration. "si.common.building1" would have been more obvious (actually, I still think "si.common.building1" is better than just "1").

Galaxy-map:
    ok - is it a good idea to also provide the flower planets ?
    I dont know what you "read" there - but you "could" get also this at this moment.

Not for me, I don't use this particular information. But if you are prepared to export that information I'm sure someone could find it useful :) .

I apologize if I'm not reacting particularly fast this weekend, but I have to do my tax forms, that does detract a bit from the SI experience :cursing: .