• Official Post

only a short tranlation post for german folks:

Kurz übersetzt:
    ich habe heute auf der Seite der Spionagerepots, battlereports, allen Galaxy-Seiten und der Int. Planeten Übersicht so ein "Klammer" (Link) Icon eingefügt. Wenn man das drückt bekommt man eine Zeichenkette in die Zwischenablage kopiert (könnt ihr ja mal in Word oder so einfügen) so verschiedene Informationen von der entsprechenden Funktion drinne stehen.
    Also für den Kampf zb. welche schiffe, welche Forschungen, die Runden Informationen etc etc.
    Für die Spio die entsprechenden Daten das Planetens. Für die Galakarte die Planeten Infos auf der Karte die ihr auch so alle seht und zu guter letzt die Daten von allen Planeten in der Intergalaktischen Plani übersicht.

Dies ist einfach nur dazu da um diese Daten maschinell von SI ins SI Archiv zu übertragen. Dieses Format nennt sich JSON und ist kein Hexenwerk. Im Grunde kann man es sogar so lesen.

In Zukunft (ich weiss nicht wie Bald_Eagle es umsetzen wird) wird dies aber die Nutzung fürs SI Archiv / Tool sehr vereinfachen. (hoffentlich :)) - und auch andere Projekte könnten damit toll umgesetzt werden.

Grüße
    Dschibait

• SI-Tool Version 4.39 released.

This is an interim version that still imports resources from a text copy of the (new) new Intergalactic planet overview.

The next version after that will use the JSON import which should provide a layout independent and thus much more robust import. (Incidentally making it possible to 'theme' the Intergalactic planet overview - hint, hint ;) )
    However, due to, ah, prior commitments for this weekend this may take a bit of time.

Have fun
    Eagle

• Official Post

Moved

this was also not the right place - i deleted it but i fixed your problem.

next time we should use another thread - i dont like to "spam" in bald_eagles si tool thread.

@developers:
    i added new fields to the galactic overview. You get all buildings and also all astro data here.
    see anything in the new JSON Export Object collection here:
    JSON Export

• Battle reports are incomplete.
    First strike round for Stealth Bombers is missing, as well as lost units, plundered resources and debris field.

I feel bad for sending my bomber pilots to their deaths for nothing ;( . Could you please publish a battle report with first strike round in the JSON thread after you fixed it?

• It is not necessary to create the DB more than once. In fact, doing so will delete all data already in there.
    If you really want to start from scratch you can either delete the directory ${user.home}/db or do what the initialization script says

Code
    ; lines starting with a semicolon are treated as comments

; enable the following if you want to overwrite an existing DB
    ;drop table configuration;
    ;drop table report;
    ;drop table planet;
    ;drop table player;
    ;drop table alliance;
    ;drop table account;

However, I would recommend to switch over to SQLite in that case.

• SI-Tool Version 4.40 released.

This version can also use the new JSON input from Spy reports and the Intergalactic planet overview in the resource pane and the planet pane.
    Pasting the JSON input from the Intergalactic planet overview into the input box on the planet pane will, with one click, update your entire account to the current values Beware, fleets in transit are not part of the Intergalactic planet overview and thus will 'vanish' from your planets and asteroids!

Have fun
    Eagle

• SI Archive Version 2.01.00 released.

SI Archive now imports data in the new JSON format. You can now import data from any browser that runs Space Invasion. Just click on the JSON icon, insert data into the input field and press Import...

ATTENTION! The database format used by version 2.01.xx differs from the one used by version 2.00.xx!
    When updating from 2.00.xx to 2.01.xx you should do the following steps

• before updating save your DB by pressing File->Export DB... in 2.00.xx
    • update SI Archive to 2.01.xx
    • re-initialize the DB using initGUI as described in install[_en].html. If you were using Derby you should think about switching to SQLite at this point. SQLite is also the new default.
    • start SI Archive and import your old DB with File->Import DB... This must be done before any new account is created.

Have fun
    Eagle

• SI-Tool Version 4.43 released.

Changed the account version. 'Classic' is the old 1.x, 2.0 remains 2.0, Sirius is (who would have thought it) is the new Sirius universe which features the limited planet set of that universe. Missing planets are skipped for intra-system flights. When selecting inter-system or inter-galactic escape flights into the lower table only available planets in the target system are listed.

A big Thank you goes to Dschibait who graciously made the list of supported planets available to me last week. The delay is entirely my fault, due to familial problems.

Have fun
    Eagle

• Hi Eagle,
    thanks for the nice tool, that's just great !!!

In the next update, could you include the Sirius tunnel system in the building list?
    And maybe it would be possible (do not know me that way) that you could stick the Si tool down to the task bar.

Greetings

solar

Si2 UserID: 42005
    Nexus UserID: 1663
    Sirius UserID: 29
    GeNeSIS³: 9

Edited 2 times, last by Solarbomber-PD ().