• good evening

I wanted to know if he was going to have any modifications on the Sirius universe. Because I will not say I'm bored and he has nothing to put in the tooth. To spice things up a little, a reduction of the universe would be good. Example 4: galaxy reduced to 300 because it has systems where there is really nobody on at least 50 systems or most of its AI, Protection, Mv
    so on 1000 players he has about 100 assets
    it's so bad

And I have another idea for attacks like probes and recyclers, but with Transmitter, because every time you have to select, validate, etc. I think you understand me, so I hope it will be possible.

thank you for reading me and good games to all

sorry for my English

• excuse me, the universe is not even a year old and already it should be changed. very few have tested or used the new features except to dig in the deffensive.

I am firmly convinced that Dschibait will not introduce any changes in Sirius after less than a year, neither changes in the galaxies nor changes in the existing systems.

in contrast to the other infinite universes, Sirius has only 6 galaxies with 400 systems with 7 to 16 planets each.

All other universes, except GeNeSIS², have 14 galaxies, each with 400 systems and 16 planets. For these universes there should be changes that have not yet been inserted.

The Sirius is a completely different universe with its own configuration and is thus still in its infancy. Apart from the first 3 ranks, no player is greater than 10 million points and many have a long way to go there.

since Sirius is set up as an infinite universe, it is now too early to think about any changes.
    If the opponents are not present, nothing will change if you change the attack zones, in a few months we would be back in the same place.
    every player decides how fast he wants to grow, and since a large part is found far below 10 million, the ones above will always come up against their limits.

Therefore, and I believe I can already promise you that, Dschibait will make no changes to the Sirius universe.

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• thank you for your reply
    Yes, I think they will not do anything but hey, he has nothing to do with the game and it's a shame, even the big players stopped in this universe, me who is the 2nd server. Bin I'm bored to death, I could be the next player to stop and it's a shame.

and for my second idea what do you think?

and I who was former players for the ZA is not great because for the players a little active bin he has no target since he is under protection it was still better at the time or stop at 200,000 points

• The second part of your question, with Recycler you can indeed attack, but it makes no sense and with spy probes attacking is not possible, so I do not understand your question.
    Since the translator makes from the sentence from French into English a rubber tree.
    To understand the joke I have to explain that we once translated a German text into Chinese and then back to the German version and we got a meaningless text with a rubber tree. so is the second part of your message.
    neither in English nor in the German translation can one recognize what exactly you want to say with recycler, spy gauges and transmitters.

As far as Sirius is concerned, I have to say that this is not a universe for the quick shot, quick setup or entertaining fun or should be.
    The sirius is designed for long-term and runs only with 1.5 times the other universes. Only the flights are twice as fast. Nevertheless, you will not get faster resources because the resources are only produced at 1.5x.

Since the Sirius is a long-term unending universe, with a deliberately chosen Dynamic Attack Zone just to protect the new and small players, you would have to rebuild more opponents than build up your account. The bigger you get, the less goals you have and that's exactly what it's meant to be.

The sirius is not a universe that can be compared to other universes. Sirius is a new concept with new features and dynamic attack system so you can only attack in a limited way.
    It is not intended to create a fleet-scraping universe, except that the big players have their fun.
    The Sirius Universe is specially designed for new and younger players. The smaller a player is, the more goals he has.

If you want to play fast universes and destroy many fleets you have to participate in the new GeNeSIS³ Universe, which will probably be equipped with the traditional attack zone.
    Or you decide for upcoming high speed short term universes.

The sirius is the wrong platform for that.

• The second part of your question, with Recycler you can indeed attack, but it makes no sense and with spy probes attacking is not possible, so I do not understand your question.

I think he wants a way to launch an attack with transmitters (probably on yellows) from the galaxy map - like you can launch spy and recycle missions from the galaxy map.

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• I think he wants a way to launch an attack with transmitters (probably on yellows) from the galaxy map - like you can launch spy and recycle missions from the galaxy map.

I do not understand where the point lies. Does he want to attack with 12 million espionage probes in order to gain an advantage?
    it makes sense that the spy probe can only be used for espionage or in combination with combat ships as a shotgun, the recycler are used only for recycling and the transmitter are to be used for the transport and not to recycle.
    it all makes sense.
    then you could leave all the rules and everyone does what he wants.
    why should we allow you to use recycle transmitters that are many times faster than recycler.
    then, especially small players have no chance to come up, because the big take everything for themselves.
    I'm one of the biggest and I do not even have a thumb in the sirius and am definitely against changes in the sirius.
    Everybody knew what he wanted to do, where he started the game.
    Calling for changes now is the wrong way.

• okay, then I got it wrong. not a topic either.
    Nevertheless, I am of the view that this is the system too automated, it should be even more things that you have to do manually.
    You can change from the spy report by linking directly into the fleet commands and there select the attacking fleet. so much should a player be ready to do.
    There are also yellow with fleet or defensive, as one of the options with the shipment from the galaxiekarte then nothing.
    I am of the opinion that one should not make the players too easy and that everyone should be willing to even perform their own actions in the traditional way.

• I do not understand where the point lies. Does he want to attack with 12 million espionage probes in order to gain an advantage?

Actually I don't think he wants to attack with probes lol, :P :P but he wants a fast attack choice with transmitters. At the moment, to launch an attack on a yellow, you need to click through to your fleet commands to choose transmitters and then launch an attack.

All I am doing is trying to make sure that everyone understand each other here lol. I don't feel the need for such a function on the galaxy map.

But just to be clear, he doesn't want to recycle with probes, or attack with spy probes lol. But yes, he is asking for a change to the galaxy map so attacks with transmitters can be done easier and faster.

But I think it has been said before, soon there will be nothing left to do if everything is so convenient... but maybe I just don't see the need because I almost never attack inactives... I find it immeasurably boring to send attacks all day with no adrenaline...

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

• Actually I don't think he wants to attack with probes lol, :P :P but he wants a fast attack choice with transmitters. At the moment, to launch an attack on a yellow, you need to click through to your fleet commands to choose transmitters and then launch an attack.
    All I am doing is trying to make sure that everyone understand each other here lol. I don't feel the need for such a function on the galaxy map.

But just to be clear, he doesn't want to recycle with probes, or attack with spy probes lol. But yes, he is asking for a change to the galaxy map so attacks with transmitters can be done easier and faster.

But I think it has been said before, soon there will be nothing left to do if everything is so convenient... but maybe I just don't see the need because I almost never attack inactives... I find it immeasurably boring to send attacks all day with no adrenaline...

it's quite his thanks Fodsey

yes because when you do more than 500/600 attack per day it becomes boring and long while the sa would be faster easier to play because I'm so high that I can type that the top 30 knowing that the half and in MV