• user id 2136
    kasteel haartje

in the medical section i got 2 reports on the same attack!
    next to that i cant understand why my losses are completely different as are the losses in the gray castle, esspecialy since i reported before attacks from other players that had attacked me with far lower troops as i protected my castle and lost my walls and far more troops than attacker!
    can you look into my reports and tell me why those losses are as they are?
    after at least 10 years of building i still cant play as it should be played to my feeling ?(

• id utilisateur 511

j'ai un petit soucis , dans mon château principal , je ne peux plus avoir le recrutement des porteurs de lances en automatique , tous les autres se recrutent bien sauf les porteurs de lances

merci de bien vouloir faire la recherche de mon problème.

• do not even bother anymore!
    i have seen now how fauhl play works in a war game!
    i know that waiting to give an answer or waiting to look into a problem is also a tactical move!
    now i have seen what owners of a game can do!

I will only exist ass a player in the listing my activity will be until the end of this game knowing that only being in this is already not as you like!

you can close this topic for good

• Official Post

Hello,

first of all, it was a weekend, and the team and also me want to have some days in a week after so many afters with some free time.

Its better to send bugs with screenshots to us by our support tool here:
    https://bitmeup.com/support

finally, you didn't send a world, you didn't send timestamps of battles you healed ... so there are many questions remaining which could be clerified here on the forum, but which also could be in a direct conversation with you.

• id utilisateur 511 monde : The Crusades

j'ai un petit soucis , dans mon château principal , je ne peux plus avoir le recrutement des porteurs de lances en automatique , tous les autres se recrutent bien sauf les porteurs de lances

merci de bien vouloir faire la recherche de mon problème.

I have a little problem, in my main castle, I can no longer have the recruitment of lance carriers automatically, all the others are recruited well except the lance carriers
    please do the research of my problem.