• Me parece una poca verguenza que siempre salgan casi los mismos premiados,aqui nos estamos dejando el dinero jugando y siempre le dais los regalos a la misma alianza,esto ya es un abuso,al igual que ahora a los que capitulan les poneis la produccion de tropas x2,eso no esta claro,aqui todos nos dejamos dinero y uno no es mas bonito que otro,esto se esta haciendo ya a favor de la mayoria de Polacos,y este juego ya lo estais demostrando que estais cambiando las reglas cada dos por tres.Ya esta bien.
    Dejar el juego como estaba anteriormente o creo que muchos jugadoeres dejaran este juego,si tanto apoyas a los jugadores Polacos al igual que a los franceses,abrirles un server para ellos solos y que juegen alli.
    Esto ya empieza a cabrear y al final tendremos que hacer algo,o nos dejamos el juego y que jueguen ellos solos o dejaremos de gastar dinero en este juego.
    Yo llevo mas de 600 euros gastados este año,y no voy a consentir tantos cambios y tanta ayuda por vuestra parte a otros jugadores.
    YA ESTA BIEN.
    Estais rompiendo mucho este juego,primero que si la muralla,despues que si no se podia atacar cuando capitulabas,y ahora los que capitulan pueden producir mas que los demas,pues no,aqui somos todos iguales.
    un saludo y buenas tardes.

I think it's a shame that the same winners always come out, here we are leaving the money playing and you always give the gifts to the same alliance, this is already an abuse, just as now those who capitulate you put the production of troops x2, that is not clear, here we all leave money and one is not more beautiful than another, this is already done in favor of most Poles, and this game you are already proving that you are changing the rules every two times Three. It's fine now.
    Leave the game as it was before or I think many players will leave this game, if you support the Polish players as well as the French, open a server for them alone and play there.
    This already begins to piss off and in the end we will have to do something, or we leave the game and play them alone or we will stop spending money in this game.
    I have spent more than 600 euros this year, and I will not allow so many changes and so much help on your part to other players.
    NOW IT IS OK.
    You are breaking this game a lot, first if the wall, then if you could not attack when you capitulated, and now those who capitulate can produce more than others, well, here we are all the same.
    A greeting and good afternoon.

• Official Post

Let's all calm down and go back to a rational
    and honest discussion.

We appreciate and reward activity.
    Ask yourself, why

the same winners always come out

Is it really because we favor some player or
    is it possible, that these are the most active ones
    so they will be again and again in any ruffle we
    will make?

Leaving the game as it is, is not an option.
    As a matter of fact, the number of player
    decreased since the migration. To avoid a
    shutdown of the game, we have to adjust.
    First we try to handle major, than the minor
    bugs. Now we are trying to make it more
    attractive - not only for those already playing,
    but also for any new player to come.

This is in everybodys interest.
    Or do you think, that - to cover the costs - we
    should better increase the prize of any feature
    or even put a prizetag on everything, making
    any play without investing money impossible?
    That way, we will run with opened eyes into
    the shutdown we are trying to avoid.

Any new feature we made and will make, is and
    will be monitored.
    If we encounter any "problem" we will do some
    adjustments - if it turns out as a bad idea, we
    will react too.
    But not because some player or alliance is the
    opinion that it isn't an improvement.

Look at any new feature and come up with some
    reasonable arguments, why you think, that it isn't
    good. Try to see what we have as its object and
    - at best - come up with another solution to achieve
    that goal.

• Talking about repairs and bugs... instead of introducing new elements overnight maybe it would also be just to spend energy in repairing the most disturbing flaw and deliver as is promised:

Since at this moment there is no defense bonus... even worse... there is a defense discount: the higher the wall level the less defense value the troops have...

• @08/15

Since it seems possible to give individual players different levels of troop speed, wouldn't it be an idea to get some sort of digressive troop/resource speed into the game to help attract those newer players?
    I wouldn't like to start playing a game knowing others have a 10-year head start that I am almost unable to overcome without spending thousands of euros?

I won't try to give any numbers or stuff like that (should be calculated by the team), but to me it seems a good idea to give smaller players a faster production of both resources and troops until they reach a certain 'strength'.

This could attract also older players and make it easier for newer players.

One thing that should be looked into is watching out for people making multi accounts to abuse this.