• Witam

Czy jest możliwość aby idąc w ślady innych gier Big Point'u jak np Darkorbit - wprowadzić pakiety, takie jak: Pakiet Rabat dający zniżkę przy zakupie asystentów?

W grze, którą wymieniłem działa to od kilku lat i ma się dobrze, wykupuje się taki pakiet w zależności od potrzeb - na tydzień, bądź na 8 tygodni i ma się 25 % zniżki na wyposażenie, ulepszenia etc. A w chwili obecnej Spaceinvasion nie ma za bardzo motywacji ze strony twórców do wprowadzenia i zachęcenia graczy do potencjalnego zakupu takiego pakietu.

Jeśli mój pomysł był już kiedyś przerabiany - to przepraszam ale nie zauważyłem wątku.
    Jeśli natomiast pomysł kogoś z graczy interesuje - to proszę o swoje przemyślenia w tym temacie.

Pozdrawiam

Hello

Is it possible to follow other Big Game games like Darkorbit in the footsteps - enter packages, such as: Discount Package giving a discount when buying assistants?

In the game I have exchanged works for several years and is doing well, buying such a package depending on the needs - for a week, or for 8 weeks and has a 25% discount on equipment, upgrades, etc. And at the moment Spaceinvasion is not very motivated by the creators to introduce and encourage players to potentially purchase such a package.

If my idea was ever reworked - I'm sorry but I did not notice the thread.

If, however, the idea of one of the players is interesting - then I am asking for your thoughts on this topic.

greetings

• Official Post

Hi,

on our shop we have an item section where you have listed all assistents in verious duration packages from 1 month up to 12 months. A 12 Month package has a discount (compared to the 1month pack).

Im not sure if your idea is in this direction like we had it done - i didn't played Darkorbit.
    Is there a package where you can activate a discount for any other item ?
    What does it costs and what discount did you get from this?

regards
    Dschibait

• Cytat z gry Darkorbit

"Ruszaj na polowanie na okazyjne ceny! Z tym bonusem rabatowym masz 25% zniżkę na przedmioty kupione w uridium w sklepie gry! Skorzystaj już dziś ze zniżki. Ten pakiet Moze Być Twój ZA Jedyne ... zł tygodniowo"

Mnie chodziło o coś innego, nie o to, że jak wykupuję danego asystenta na dłużej to jest to bardziej opłacalne lecz jak dysponuję tzw. rabatem to mógłbym nawet na tydzień czy miesiąc mieć jednego bądź więcej asystentów za niższą cenę.

Quote from the Darkorbit game

"Go for a bargain price hunt! With this bonus you get a 25% discount on items bought in the game store's uridium! Take advantage of the discount today. This package can be yours for only ... PLN per week"

I was thinking about something else, not about the fact that when I buy a given assistant for longer it is more profitable, but as I have so-called. I could even have one or more assistants for a lower price for a week or a month.

I also had in mind the so-called happy hour, where when buying the currency of the game it is multiplied accordingly.
    Maybe this idea is worth considering.

Edited 4 times, last by Devill666 ().

• I could even have one or more assistants for a lower price for a week or a month.

Well to this you can buy the assistants as gift and gift it to yourself on all servers. So look in Shop Items and click on gifts there are sometimes discounts on multiple assistant packages. But what you maybe trying to say is that say for Multiple purchases of the same package that you get a discount on total costings.