Hello

Please analyze the problem and provide a possible solution or explain to me where the problem is or what I am doing wrong.

I was refreshing the page and logging into the game, it didn't help.

best regards

For what happened in the past between PL and DE we have no influence, anger and pain in some of our hearts are still burning, but we must take care to prevent such situations in the future.

Congratulations to the opponent and Our player to quickly make up for losses.

Cytat z gry Darkorbit

"Ruszaj na polowanie na okazyjne ceny! Z tym bonusem rabatowym masz 25% zniżkę na przedmioty kupione w uridium w sklepie gry! Skorzystaj już dziś ze zniżki. Ten pakiet Moze Być Twój ZA Jedyne ... zł tygodniowo"

Mnie chodziło o coś innego, nie o to, że jak wykupuję danego asystenta na dłużej to jest to bardziej opłacalne lecz jak dysponuję tzw. rabatem to mógłbym nawet na tydzień czy miesiąc mieć jednego bądź więcej asystentów za niższą cenę.

Quote from the Darkorbit game

"Go for a bargain price hunt! With this bonus you get a 25% discount on items bought in the game store's uridium! Take advantage of the discount today. This package can be yours for only ... PLN per week"

I was thinking about something else, not about the fact that when I buy a given assistant for longer it is more profitable, but as I have so-called. I could even have one or more assistants for a lower price for a week or a month.

I also had in mind the so-called happy hour, where when buying the currency of the game it is multiplied accordingly.
    Maybe this idea is worth considering.

Witam

Czy jest możliwość aby idąc w ślady innych gier Big Point'u jak np Darkorbit - wprowadzić pakiety, takie jak: Pakiet Rabat dający zniżkę przy zakupie asystentów?

W grze, którą wymieniłem działa to od kilku lat i ma się dobrze, wykupuje się taki pakiet w zależności od potrzeb - na tydzień, bądź na 8 tygodni i ma się 25 % zniżki na wyposażenie, ulepszenia etc. A w chwili obecnej Spaceinvasion nie ma za bardzo motywacji ze strony twórców do wprowadzenia i zachęcenia graczy do potencjalnego zakupu takiego pakietu.

Jeśli mój pomysł był już kiedyś przerabiany - to przepraszam ale nie zauważyłem wątku.
    Jeśli natomiast pomysł kogoś z graczy interesuje - to proszę o swoje przemyślenia w tym temacie.

Pozdrawiam

Hello

Is it possible to follow other Big Game games like Darkorbit in the footsteps - enter packages, such as: Discount Package giving a discount when buying assistants?

In the game I have exchanged works for several years and is doing well, buying such a package depending on the needs - for a week, or for 8 weeks and has a 25% discount on equipment, upgrades, etc. And at the moment Spaceinvasion is not very motivated by the creators to introduce and encourage players to potentially purchase such a package.

If my idea was ever reworked - I'm sorry but I did not notice the thread.

If, however, the idea of one of the players is interesting - then I am asking for your thoughts on this topic.

greetings

ładnie, najwyraźniej ktoś cierpli na nadwyżkę floty, to ja też poprosiłbym taką dostawę złomu, tylko ok 18ej, dasz radę timdoo??:D

Schön, anscheinend hatte jemand einen Überschuss der Flotte, ich würde auch um eine solche Schrottanlieferung bitten, erst gegen 18 Uhr, kann man es timdoo machen ??: D

who is this °º•KαMαRo•º° ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?( ?(

Kiedy to było...wieki temu, też z taką flotą wstawiac tak marne rw:D
    Dobra, zrewanżuj się tym samym i rozwal na mojej kolonii, na razie tylko szpiegujesz, dawaj bo astra by mi się tam przydała :)

Als es vor ... Jahrhunderten mit einer solchen Flotte so schlecht rw war: D
    Okay, gib mir deine Rache und mache Schluss mit meiner Kolonie. Du spionierst erst einmal. Gib mir, weil der Astra dort gut für mich wäre :)

hehh, how easy it is to say something unkind without taking criticism from one of the players .... No, what you wrote is not difficult but unprofitable .... this event is a waste of time, now you understand ?? or some stupid snowballing event or something like this ... Here adults are playing, not children ... That is the truth that you do not have an idea for a game and you give us such a failure.
    I will add that I have been playing this game for over 10 years, so when I started it you probably have not even heard about something like SI ...