• Ten years ago when I started playing here, I'd never believe that someone could ever gain so many points in this game... And now here it is... There's nothing impossible as we see. :rolleyes: :whistling:
    So
    I would like to congratulate officially the player erdinger_1 who gained the unbelievable amount of points! I wish him a lot of success in this game and patience for it! :thumbup: :thumbup: :)

• wich universe? There is no such player in Nexus.

Prsant - NEXUS
    SCAR

"Self-respect is the root of discipline; The notion of dignity grows with the ability to say no to yourself."- Abraham Lincoln

• He have done so well only bks he played in Genesis. I really congratulate him for spending much money in SI. But it will be not fair he (and many others) to continue playing in another universe (or Nexus, bks I am there) - bks... he made so many points mainly bks he played in Genesis, but not the other universe he will join.

• After all, one account is ok, but there are 10+, probably, accounts greatly benefit (very well played actually and congratulation for this) from Genesis. The 4x production for Nexus will lower the players who will leave Nexus bks of the fusion.
    One option for the future, just a thought: Those who want to spend much money for a new account to be able to buy it directly in the universe they will play, and their coordinates to be randomly set. Hopefully this will ensure they will begin at a rank lower than top70 (let say).

• He have done so well only bks he played in Genesis. I really congratulate him for spending much money in SI. But it will be not fair he (and many others) to continue playing in another universe (or Nexus, bks I am there) - bks... he made so many points mainly bks he played in Genesis, but not the other universe he will join.

Yes, like some other "players" in Dark Gate universe who paid huge amount of money.

Reaching 1 billion points is just ridiculous... In old unis they barely have the half of this...

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]