• Official Post

Only to say this here:
    there are some fields which are not blocked by this safe zone - so we didn't changed here anything in our last updates; this (we could call it bug) would come from bigpoint times.

I fixed this already - we need to talk in team what happend with these players.

• for me this is not legal, the player must be blocking the time that damoria corrects the problem then the player must return on are continent of origin thank you for keeping us informed

• It seems you throw the first stone against our colleague

And what about these JG castles 093/551 and 093/552?

ID 255 in World 1 Damoria
    ID 171 in World 2 Damoria

Ein Bier ist kein Bier.
    Wer zwei trinkt, kann auch drei trinken.
    Nach drei Bier, hol ich mir doch noch ein Viertes.
    Ach komm, was ist schon ein Sixpack.
    Hmm der leere Kasten ist mein Kopfkissen.
    Heute kauf ich mir eine Brauerei.

Edited once, last by Hochstedter ().

• It seems you throw the first stone against our colleague

And what about these JG castles 093/551 and 093/552?

yea i have also seen this place + i have seen empty spots next to such golden but you know the rules and the game better than most here so you also know that there is a difference between harming someone with using this „bug“ or not harming,

but they relocated him and it should all be fine now

• Official Post

its one thing to use this to relocate your castles inside yourself without any benefit for attacks or destroying someone. But using this to attack others is definitly bug using.
    Its good that we have implement this non-attack time after moving - otherwise we would talk about a bigger problem here.

the team is working on this - the hotfix is rolled out so i decided to close this thread.
    We don't need to know who starts here.

regards
    Dschibait