• Discard quests after 3 hours manually instead of auto 24 hours. Why punish for not being able to build 3 top tier items?
    • Fix research tab never showing time until resources collected, same for fleet.
    • Quite not reasonable that "fastest" engine on paper ships are slower. At least change desc?
    • Fix time not switchable from GMT +2 (at least for now it's +2), despite settings and whatever.
    • SUGGESTION: Let user disable some types of messages. I am tired of constant deletion of "fleet return" or whatever useless types there are. You already have filters. Make them obsolete by option.
    • Fix negative energy in economics tab. It should show how much it's negative, not how much currently is in usage.
    • Another suggestion: Let user optionally disable "Continue" screen after starting fleet. Loading pages when scouting from Fleet control becomes obnoxious because of this.

I will edit this post if i will come with something else.

• 5. ok some are annoying but's let's say you have them where you don't get them say fleet return. And there is a glitch which the res and fleet disappear you have no record of this to where then you can have no dispute of lost res and fleet as you haven't a record of it. So there is pluses and minuses to this feature changing. On one hand you get rid of annoying message's while on the other hand you lose record of the event.

• Official Post

Hi,

i will write some questions / thinks to your points:

1. its 12hours reset time not 24. This Version is version 1 of the quest system. We got many suggestions what we could change here. But if you don't want to do a quest, you need to wait. Its not so that you could wait minutes to get your fav quests.

2. what do you mean with "time" ? You see the research time and also the time left for collecting the resources.

3. which description?

4. there are some problems (vacation enabling/disabling - some other parts) where you can avoid waiting when changing the timezones. They are at all not nessesary for the game play.

5. i didn't understand this suggestion. Did you want to "save the disabled / enabled" option or did you want that you could only delete a special type (for example fleet return) in the whole msg box?

6. you see your negative energy in the top bar. The minus value will be dsitributed to all mines in percentage values. So if you have -30% energy and a 100% 50% 50% 50% setup - the 30% will be placed as 250% (is 30% minus) and 100% of 250% minus, etc etc.
    So there isn't a interesting minus value for the unique mines at all - there is only a "whole" minus value which you see on your top bar.

7. sounds good; Atm there are a 20% time reduction which wasn't shown on the 2nd fleet starting screen. So the final page will show you the final time which your flight becomes. But yes, you also see this on the command central.

regards
    Dschibait

• 4. Maybe you might want to look at locking the time zone selection when in setting's when vacation mode is activated. That would stop player's from being able to change the time zone to get out of VM early by changing their time zone. As it should be a hinderance in selecting the VM in the first place that they have to wait the full 2 days to come out.

• 5. ok some are annoying but's let's say you have them where you don't get them say fleet return. And there is a glitch which the res and fleet disappear you have no record of this to where then you can have no dispute of lost res and fleet as you haven't a record of it. So there is pluses and minuses to this feature changing. On one hand you get rid of annoying message's while on the other hand you lose record of the event.

Then make it so they are just invisible if filter is there. The process of deleting each fleet return message each time it does is obnoxious. Wouldn't be a problem if pages weren't static aka game had a client and menus would load really fast, but wasting 10 seconds every time is quite irritating and not productive.

1. So, after completion I wait 3 hours, but if I can't do it i wait 12. Why not balance them better? Never said minutes. 3 hours is fair wait. Pure random and the fact that some can't complete all things, and top players can is making it harder to catch up cause they can complete all quests and I have to wait.
    2. In research and fleet tabs if you don't have resources you see that it's "Not possible". Server is Sirius.
    3. Warp engine one. It states that it's fastest engine, while no warp engine ship is faster than either phoenix or light fighter. I know it's balance, but if setting is sci-fi it's awkward to have inconsistencies.
    4. So calculate vacation mode internally with own clocks? You have server time. Why we have time zone settings if i can't use them and have to calculate arrival time and build available time always manually? Why make UI even worse?
    5. Something that will hide certain types of messages, like currently you have filters to just select what to show in message menu, but i suggest and want some sort of filter to not show those messages as unread. Not to mention that enemy spy reports are in the same box as useless fleet returns and you can't quickly look what message you got.
    6. If you enter production tab and disable some portion of plants after you hit continue and page refreshes, the hud (you say above, but for me it's left side) won't change and i need to refresh again to see exact numbers, however in the production tab there is string hour production and if energy is positive it shows how much you have, if it's negative however, it shows sum of currently distributed energy over starving buildings, which is, in my opinion, bug.
    7. Idk about time reduction, but if it doesn't show in fleet start page it's bug. It is just irritating to load useless for me page each flight. It slows spying a lot.

4. Maybe you might want to look at locking the time zone selection when in setting's when vacation mode is activated. That would stop player's from being able to change the time zone to get out of VM early by changing their time zone. As it should be a hinderance in selecting the VM in the first place that they have to wait the full 2 days to come out.

As mentioned above, such things should be calculated internally, not to mention that datetime of player going into vacation should be stored in DB and if-statement for revoking vacation should just add 48 hours to it. If it uses web values, it's very bad written.