5. ok some are annoying but's let's say you have them where you don't get them say fleet return. And there is a glitch which the res and fleet disappear you have no record of this to where then you can have no dispute of lost res and fleet as you haven't a record of it. So there is pluses and minuses to this feature changing. On one hand you get rid of annoying message's while on the other hand you lose record of the event.

Then make it so they are just invisible if filter is there. The process of deleting each fleet return message each time it does is obnoxious. Wouldn't be a problem if pages weren't static aka game had a client and menus would load really fast, but wasting 10 seconds every time is quite irritating and not productive.

1. So, after completion I wait 3 hours, but if I can't do it i wait 12. Why not balance them better? Never said minutes. 3 hours is fair wait. Pure random and the fact that some can't complete all things, and top players can is making it harder to catch up cause they can complete all quests and I have to wait.
    2. In research and fleet tabs if you don't have resources you see that it's "Not possible". Server is Sirius.
    3. Warp engine one. It states that it's fastest engine, while no warp engine ship is faster than either phoenix or light fighter. I know it's balance, but if setting is sci-fi it's awkward to have inconsistencies.
    4. So calculate vacation mode internally with own clocks? You have server time. Why we have time zone settings if i can't use them and have to calculate arrival time and build available time always manually? Why make UI even worse?
    5. Something that will hide certain types of messages, like currently you have filters to just select what to show in message menu, but i suggest and want some sort of filter to not show those messages as unread. Not to mention that enemy spy reports are in the same box as useless fleet returns and you can't quickly look what message you got.
    6. If you enter production tab and disable some portion of plants after you hit continue and page refreshes, the hud (you say above, but for me it's left side) won't change and i need to refresh again to see exact numbers, however in the production tab there is string hour production and if energy is positive it shows how much you have, if it's negative however, it shows sum of currently distributed energy over starving buildings, which is, in my opinion, bug.
    7. Idk about time reduction, but if it doesn't show in fleet start page it's bug. It is just irritating to load useless for me page each flight. It slows spying a lot.

4. Maybe you might want to look at locking the time zone selection when in setting's when vacation mode is activated. That would stop player's from being able to change the time zone to get out of VM early by changing their time zone. As it should be a hinderance in selecting the VM in the first place that they have to wait the full 2 days to come out.

As mentioned above, such things should be calculated internally, not to mention that datetime of player going into vacation should be stored in DB and if-statement for revoking vacation should just add 48 hours to it. If it uses web values, it's very bad written.

Well considering there is a restriction on how many time's within a 24 hr period that you can attack a player's planet. If the calc's are done properly the idea that a player would end up with zero energy wouldn't occur. Especially if for instant that you put a limit where once the energy is lowered to a certain amount it can't go any lower. So shooting an idea down with no possible solution isn't the right way to conduct a civil conversation over an idea. To me those who just come up with negative answers without trying to explain a better way of approaching the idea. Is probably another reason why some player's don't bother with bringing idea's up in the first place.

Why i need better solution for idea if idea is bad in my opinion? Most attacks are from highers onto lowers, and this idea will make the difference between for example 80k and 300k even more severe.

• Discard quests after 3 hours manually instead of auto 24 hours. Why punish for not being able to build 3 top tier items?
    • Fix research tab never showing time until resources collected, same for fleet.
    • Quite not reasonable that "fastest" engine on paper ships are slower. At least change desc?
    • Fix time not switchable from GMT +2 (at least for now it's +2), despite settings and whatever.
    • SUGGESTION: Let user disable some types of messages. I am tired of constant deletion of "fleet return" or whatever useless types there are. You already have filters. Make them obsolete by option.
    • Fix negative energy in economics tab. It should show how much it's negative, not how much currently is in usage.
    • Another suggestion: Let user optionally disable "Continue" screen after starting fleet. Loading pages when scouting from Fleet control becomes obnoxious because of this.

I will edit this post if i will come with something else.

So yeah, now you can save resources and fleet and mitigate damage, and now all you have to do is colonize planet nearby and spam attacks with your overwhelming fleet until player has literally no income to climb points. Very smart. With fly time of <20 mins in one system you can make those planets literally useless cause no energy = no production.

Bad idea.

"resources": [
    ],

That's now

Before was

"resources": [
    ],

Ish, i regularly delete reports so don't have yesterday's

Wow, i alway thought more you send better it is. So there is two things to get your probes, relative level and sheer amount, if your level is below they are just visible basically, if you have same/more level you can just make it too obvious, right? Ok, i will try three.

Is there way to guarantee no losses without ships/etc tho?

this is normal, you ever have a basic destroy chance. each probe youll send increase the chance to get destroyed probes. and each lvl of spytechyour above your enemy the chance decreasing.

anyway basic its easy to explain

your spytech is lower than enemy tech +3 probs per lvl
    same lvl = 3 probes
    your tech is higher = 1 probe needed

Can you explain lower part? Didn't get it. With examples maybe?

Didn't get that last message at all. Once again. Both players 5 lvl spy, i sent FOURTEEN drones and they ALL got shot.

That is absurdity. I have full report and there is NO ships or defenses, he is YELLOW.

Can you explain me how this works? I have 5th level of spy tech, inactive does too, why my 14(!) spies got shot down? How it works? There are no ships, no defenses, just naked planet of 1300 pt inactive. Why 1k active with same sky level can't scan it normally?

I read it but it's vague. So unless i have like incredibly high level of researches so 30-200 range is applied it's valuable? So basically it's for late gamers who have their researches very long and they can theoretically decrease it to 30 days max? (which would require all planets having 21-22 level lab which is ridiculous)

Or it does just help?