Small Shield Dome 1 ---> Destroyed
    Large Shield Dome 1 ---> 1

Spy Probe 22306 ---> Destroyed
    Recycler 87075 ---> Destroyed
    Battleship 9655 ---> 2784
    Destroyer 645 ---> 372
    Imperial Starbase 100 ---> 100

[Blocked Image: http://oi63.tinypic.com/axmc91.jpg]

The attacking fleet withdraws to its home planet!

The attacker lost a total of 4.614.496.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 7.885.286.000 units.

There are now 2.928.141.600 metal and 2.001.860.600 kryptonite at these space coordinates

The chance of an asteroid forming is 20%
    Scrap collected. Unfortunately, in parts.

Edited 4 times, last by .Ghost. ().

• google translate:
    Sinceramente, no sé qué escribir.
    Recuerdo el día en que se tomó bajo nuestras alas, Max y yo. Desde entonces se ha pasado mucho tiempo. Tratamos de darle todo nuestro conocimiento sobre el juego, lo cual no fue fácil, debido a nuestra ignorancia de los españoles y la enfermedad traductor de google.
    Era diferente, a veces nos duele la cabeza, nos sobrevino algunas canas, ni una sola vez que queríamos con su padre golpear a su culo, pero también se presentaron casos que estuvimos orgullosos de ti y disfruta con toda tu éxito.
    Esta vez que haces algo que te hizo realmente no sabe qué decir.
    Este informe de batalla es como un sueño. Sólo hay que tener las bolas :D para ir dentro del asteroide, con el conocimiento de que dicha pérdida de soportar. Por no hablar de la recolección de desechos, por ahora no voy a mencionar.
    Estoy orgulloso de ti, junto con Max, preguntó, para felicitarle.

Usted no es un pequeño pájaro, eres un gran pájaro enojado...

Pero qué otra cosa es lo que esperamos? Usted está mejor que yo y Max, que ahora está persiguiendo tío Sunwalker :D ... Se toma el ejemplo de los mejores :D

Un desafortunado asunto relacionado con el informe de la batalla ... Bida, BartSimpson. Nuestro ex aliado que jugó mucho tiempo con nosotros en algún momento. Tentados a desechar un poco, mostrando al mismo tiempo, lo que es más importante para él :/ Nada dura, recoger con una venganza.

google translate:
    Honestly, I do not know what to write.
    I remember the day when we took you under our wings, me and Max. Since then it's been a long time. We tried to give you all our knowledge about the game, which was not easy, because of our ignorance of Spanish and infirmity google translator.
    It was different :)
    Smetimes we had headaches because of you, you came to us a few gray hairs, a few times we wanted, with your father, beat your ass,
    but it was also, so that we were proud of you and enjoyed with all your success.
    This time you did something that made me really do not know what to say. I am proud of you, together with Max, he asked, to congratulate you.

You are no longer a little bird, you're a big angry bird now...

This battle report is like a dream. You just have to have the balls to go within the asteroid, with the awareness of the loss of their fleet.
    But what else do we expect? Skipped us, chasing Uncle Sunwalker :D ... You learn from the best :D

One unfortunate issue related to the report of the battle ... Bida, BartSimpson. Our former ally who played a long time with us sometime. Tempted to scrap a little, showing at the same time, what it is most important to him. Nothing hard, pick with a vengeance.

A po polsku i w dużym skrócie... :D
    zazdroszczę takiej bitwy i dawno już takiej tutaj nie było... Zazdroszczę emocji, które pewnie towarzyszyły w trakcie lotu i radości po dolocie, po otwarciu raportu z walki :)

Synek, oby tak dalej - byle graczy przybywało, a nie ubywało :)

• yo tambien recuerdo esos dias.
    y espero que algun dia podamos estar todos otra vez. (exepto bart)
    gracias por esas palabras.
    ABSW hizo que este juego sea diferente

I also remember those days.
    and I hope that someday we will all be again. (Exept bart)
    thanks for those words.
    ABSW made this game different