• Goodnight,
    I have had reports of battles where it has been attacked with many rams and many catapults and they have only lowered a level to the wall.
    If this is not regularized, it is impossible for players with medium level not to make a scratch on any castle, it is impossible for medium players to move more than 1000 million battering rams to be able to do something to that wall.
    and attacking with 1000 million battering rams only lowers a few levels to a wall of 100.
    the players with good economic level will spend gold to be able to raise them to 100 in a few minutes that way this game is getting boring and the small players as they will not have anything to do will be left.

a greeting

• Since I can only laugh, you have four times to points from me and can not do 100 Wall. I have only managed 2 locks with 100 Wall, but needs more attempts but it went without problems. I know the reports if you run despite spio only with 3 million rams is no wonder.

• Since I can only laugh, you have four times to points from me and can not do 100 Wall. I have only managed 2 locks with 100 Wall, but needs more attempts but it went without problems. I know the reports if you run despite spio only with 3 million rams is no wonder.

hi here are ideas, not to see what you can download or criticize my words, I have written because the new changes in the walls there are many small players that those levels are not going to be able to lower them.
    Since you have written that if you can and have criticized (you want a lollipop) it seems silly for a player or partner to put some problem that you see and people like you criticize things.
    If you have any problem, you let me know by message in the game, do not criticize the problems that we espone in the forum, the forum is made to comment and write the problems we see not to criticize and say that you can.
    a greeting

• hi here are ideas, not to see what you can download or criticize my words, I have written because the new changes in the walls there are many small players that those levels are not going to be able to lower them.Since you have written that if you can and have criticized (you want a lollipop) it seems silly for a player or partner to put some problem that you see and people like you criticize things.
    If you have any problem, you let me know by message in the game, do not criticize the problems that we espone in the forum, the forum is made to comment and write the problems we see not to criticize and say that you can.
    a greeting

This problem is not since today, but since the Balancingupdate. But give me some good advice first, it was written that the wall should bring better protection and now it will complain about it.

My tip, if someone does not make it from your members, help him. This should not be a problem. That's what team members are there for

• I was companion
    but for a small player with a desire to play he likes to go and do the work alone, so they teach themselves to attack and conquer castles of both enemies and disabled, with those walls is impossible.
    Now let's give an example.
    imagine that as always there have been championships or games on the part of the administrators of the game in going to conquer castles, imagine that there are castles with very high walls.
    Do you think that big players have time to send attacks to lower the walls?
    Well that's what I mean, a player at the middle level that has at most 400 million battering rams will not be able to lower a wall of 95 for example, I do not say 100 but 95.
    The truth is that they have complicated it a lot and have put the wall level very hard.
    that's my point of view, for the small players.
    a greeting
    Rober73

• I can say from my experience, the 200 million rams are enough for a wall of 100 levels. You just have to run more often.

It should also be no problem for players if they have little time to launch an attack and at least minimize the wall. So that creates the rest even a smaller player.

We have had some wars in the last few years and have faced the same problem but as a team we have always managed that

Edit:
    As often as you write here you could have started attacks and can help the little ones.

Edited once, last by Beule ().

• Let's continue with the topic ignoring those who don't contribute anything.

I totally agree with Rober73, I have for example a very clear report, a very powerful attack that few players are able to perform in the game and the result of it.

As you can see in the report wall at level 99, and the attacker has only been able to go down 9 levels, I suppose that with a wall at 100 the result would have been even worse.

The problem? that castle after a few seconds he returned to have a wall at level 99.

Yes, several great players could be coordinated so that this doesn't happen, but is it necessary that they have to intervene these great players so that they can conquer a simple castle with not much score?

Small and medium players, such as our great friend Beule would be unable to conquer a castle like this without the help of great players.

I think it's good that the effectiveness of the wall has been increased to level 100, before it was ridiculous, but I think that now this effectiveness is too high and counteractable only by a few players.

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/z481Lf3/Espionaje-arietes.png]

[Blocked Image: https://i.ibb.co/gRq4j0Y/Ataque-arietes.png]

• I agree with you in part (but a coin also has two sides) it also gives smaller players the opportunity to protect their castles right? That was actually the reason to make these massive walls of operator

Since it's a strategy game, it should not be the same as the Wall

• so that's from my castle I've read the wall high it was 100 lvl :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: