• As of now there is no production while in VM. But maybe we could make a Storeman assistant that would allow production while in VM.
    Maybe be able to purchase him for 2 days , 7 days so on. I leave the costing of this to the SpaceInvasion Team to decide the costing of the Storeman assistant.

• I am against it .. this would only mean that the players hardly come out of vacation mode .. only for building or sometimes a fleet hunt, you get out and otherwise you try the purse ..
    and before one thinks that would not happen i want to remember how much the players invest in the game if they can ..

Vor Inbetriebnahme des Mundwerks, Gehirn einschalten !
    Hat so manchen schon vor dummen Antworten bewart !

Sirius: HuiBuh, UserID: 61

• It is just a bad idea.
    With this feature you must only sit and wait. That means you can build and create your planets without risks.
    For the Fleeter it would be the worst case Scenario. I think we shouldn't discuss this.

• Official Post

i have many cases in these players can't leave the vacation because they are farmed all the time... without not such a amount of transmitters you havnt a chance to come back and get a smooth play.

so this option could be (with only 20 - 40 %) a good way to get these players inn

• When you look at an idea you must also take into account other players not your own agenda. 20-40% would be greatly appreciated by those player's stated by Dschibait. Maybe you should look at a time limit between coming out of VM and being able to reactivate it. This would stop those VM jumpers from coming out and going straight back in.

You could possibly have it where the player purchases the Storeman Assistant by level.
    Say :
    Storeman level 1 = 5% production and so on to no more then 40% max.

And can only be purchased if you are in vacation mode.

Maybe the SpaceInvasion team should look at making a allotted amount of day's per year that someone can use VM. Let's say 3 Month's max per year. Once allotted day's have been used after that they should have to pay to be have VM active.