• This is just one of several selling methods. There are two sides - the seller and the buyer. What side are you on? Are you a player or game owner?
    Это просто один из нескольких способов продажи. есть две стороны - продавец и покупатель. Ты на какой стороне? Ты игрок или владелец игры?

I, just like yourself am a customer. I pay for goods or services provided to me by bitmeup.

I'm free to make complaints, make suggestions, etc. but I'm not about to sit here and demand that they do things my way just because I say so.

Let's say that I go and buy a new radio from a store, just because I buy that radio doesn't mean that I have any right to demand that they have to put bigger speakers in it or modify it in any way. It doesn't mean that as a customer that I can tell them how to run their store. If I don't like the goods or services they provide me, I'm free to take my business elsewhere, know what I mean?

This concludes todays class. Common sense 101.

• What a shame it is that this wonderful game is being now killed by the biggest players and Alliances.
    Why is it allowed for the Alliances of NATO and LGH to decide what is the right way of playing the game and what is not?
    These Alliances decide that they do not want Damoria to be a war game anymore and it become sa game for farmers only ......those who do not wish to fit in with this are to be destroyed.
    Say goodbye to the game

as much as you are our enemy at the moment you do have a point. It would have been an equal fight, when only jg group would have attacked us. You would have attacked us and our inactive players, we would have done the same. But with all the attacks, it was not doable.

But allies are also too big.

We are not sure what would be best and maybe this world is coming to an end.
    Maybe start a new one with priviledges based on end rank in the old world.

Maybe introduce worlds that only run 12 month and than reset and give priviledges based on end rank.