• <p>Can someone explain me better the next game rule? Thanks</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p><strong>§ 6 Pushing</strong><br><strong></strong><br>Pushing, that is the targeted sending of raw materials without apparent quid pro quo. Sending resources is only permitted for players who have no more than 75% of the points of the sending player and if the receiving player is not in the top 100 of the total ranking list.<br><br><br>Making rubble available and the destruction/loss of ships/defence units on purpose is also considered pushing. When the pushing rule does not apply on destruction/loss of ships/defence units on purpose an asteroid creation request needs to be send towards the game operators and approval of the game operator needs to awaited before proceeding. (Asteroid creation request form: <a href="http://board.spaceinvasion.info/index.php?page=Thread&postID=159#post159" class="externalURL" rel="nofollow">&gt;&gt;LINK&lt;&lt;</a>)<br>In the event of an illegal pushing producing an asteroid, the astro will be reduced to 0 fields.<br><br><br>Pushing can lead to the loss of all involved accounts.<br></p>

• What is not clear ?

Basicly you canont send ressources to weaker players than you (if this is not a trade that is).

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• What is not clear ?

Basicly you canont send ressources to weaker players than you (if this is not a trade that is).

sorry but thats false

you can send res to weaker player!

if they are not top 100 in ranking
    and if they do not have more than 75% of your own points

• sorry but thats false
    you can send res to weaker player!

if they are not top 100 in ranking
    and if they do not have more than 75% of your own points

Lol i writted completlly different like it should be. Stronger not weeker :D You are right.
    Anyway i do not know what is unclear for the thread starter. Everything is written above in his post.

Only astro shot line should be deleted as we do not need to ask for permision to do them.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• <p>the place that si not clear is that I do not use the English language as good as you all, that is why I entered to the great Spanish Alliance in the game to be a member in there and to ask them more clearly about the rulements in English Im somthing confussed. Understand me?</p>