Hi, if RETRO Universe changes with deleting galaxies, I will to transffer my acount, because it destroys all my plans just installed confortlly and Im very angry about it.

Can you understand me?

thank you Fodsey, I got it

Gracias Killforme, entendi todo, solo lo siguiente no entendi del todo..

Es el ratio de comercio. 1000 de espcia son 6000 de arrabio. Si intercambias no puedes superar un 20% adicional.Es decir podrias cambiar a alguien 7200 de arrabio por uno de especia pero no 10.000

§ 21 Overloading systems of other player
    It is prohibited, in consultation with other players or alone, to interfere with other players' systems.

explain me this rulements pls...

PS: I asked 3 or 4 questions of the rulements to GO, with no intentions of spamming, only to try to understand all rulements... thanks

what does the number 8 rulement means?

§ 8 Flights
    Outbound flights may have a maximum duration of 24 hours (according to the fleet menu), with the following exceptions:

• Flights to own planet / asteroid
    • Colonizations
    • Save flights
    • Trade flights
    • All flights to inactives

what does the number 7.1 rulement means?

§ 7.1 Trade Ratio
    The current trading ratio is 6 : 2,5 : 3 : 1 [or 12:5:6:2 to simplify the calculation] (Pig Iron: Metal: Kryptonite: Spice). Trades which go through the general trading rates, may differentiate by 20% of the actual rate. Larger deviations must take the pushing rule into account (§ 6 Pushing).

what does the 3rd rulement means?

§ 3 Sitting (Monitoring/supervising someone elses account)
    The monitoring of someone elses game account is permitted.

• Sitting is possible for a period of 24 hours or untill you log-out.
    • An account may only be monitored once every 7 days.
    • The supervise password has to be reset every time.

A detailed explanation can be found in the Sitting-FAQ.

Supervising without the use of the appropriate tool will be considered as multiaccounting/accountsharing and leads to a permanent ban of the accounts.

Hello, could not implement the following ideas for the universes of SI?

1. Let the planets shine in the Galaxy console

2. That you can select coordinates that are unoccupied of planets, to make evasive flights

3. Sound sounds for when you create ships or defenses or when you complete research and buildings built...

Thank you!

yes, my language es Spanish, im from Taiwan but I lived 21 years in Uruguay, I mean that I speak better in Spanish than my Chinese and my English... haha

Thanks for all, I just understood!

i didnt understand next

If you play actively in events, usually there is the oportunity to win IDT-spins. It's only a question of collecting large amounts of spins.

I understand but its difficult to make a planet with more than 350 fields as minimum I want to find... I just have spent my 2 days (yesterday and today) with more than 150 coloships and the maximum field of planet appeared was of 340 fields, at 3 times...

Thanks guys

thank you, but the next part I couldnt understand...

Many years ago, there were theories about making sure you colonised with a certain amount of res on the colony flight, and to include a recycler on the colony flight, etc, but I think most of those theories were debunked.

<p style="margin-left: 20px;">Hello, how many is the maximum amount/number of Fields you can get in a colonization?</p>