• I see that the darkgate universe will close at the end of January and that there will be a possibility to transfer the accounts on either the retro or the nexus

A °) it's very good to bring the players in the same universe it will put a little spice in the game 8) 8)
    B °) on the other hand there will be a slight problem I explain myself:
    1 °) - it is in relation to the construction speed of the buildings between the dark and the retro X10 for the dark and X1 for the retro
    So I think there is already a certain advantage to those who play on the dark and who have arrived at results in figures identical to some players of the retro, which they have taken more than 10 years to arrive at this stage
    2 °) - I take an example and I have no affinity with the 2 players in question
    the first of the game dark = corran 127M in comparison we take a random guy on the retro who have the equivalent in point fluffy miner it took him 10 years to get there .. whereas for corran it only took him 3 months

do not you think there is a big decalge .. ???

- I quote you "" So we decided that all players of Nexus would benefit from a multiplication by 4 of the production of raw material from November 30, 2018 to October 6, 2019. "" so for 1 year they have the X 4
    do you think that you make a gesture in this direction towards the players of the retro .. so that we do not feel injured
    - 2nd quote: "" We would like to introduce the new GeNeSIS².
    It will take place from 6 October 2017 at 19:00 CET, two years until 6 October 2019 at 23:59:59 CET. Then you can transfer your accounts to Retro Universe. ""
    knowing that at the end of the year the genesis2 can also come on the retro as it ends on 6/10/2019 .. !!

so give us an extra planet as you did do you think that's enough .. ?? or are we going to have compensation. ??

Thank you for your answers and comments

AFO

• Official Post

RETRO Players got also the 15th planet which GeNESIS2 (where you got the quote from) and Dark Gate dosn't have.

So, using some random name where you and also me don't know, how active this was or just vacation-mode-playing he does; the first place in Dark Gate has much work, much activity and also some money put into this account. Why do you think he shouldn't have such a good oppertunity in the targeting universes?

I didn't understand your question here at all ... is your question that you want to have more benefits for RETRO Players? Why?
    We want to get the Nexus Player on the same Level like RETRO Players. That the choice of transfering to RETRO or Nexus looks like "almost" the same benefit.
    With this, you have the oppertunity to have RETRO much more important as a Target. Why a player who gets the same "removed" from his account (in gen2 as also in dark gate, they didn't get anything removed for both universes) - why a player should choose a 6years longer running RETRO?
    So with these changes, we make this 2 unvierses much more "even" - so that the decision could sound like "the active newer fleeting universe Nexus" or the "RETRO older universe with not such a high fleeting activity" .. the points are even, so im "almost" on the same place in ranking.

Do you don't think that this is good for RETRO? Do you rly think that so many players want to transfer to retro if they also could go to Nexus (without any losses)

regards
    Dschibait

• Hello Dschibait

I think you did not understand the meaning of my questions .. and that I expressed myself poorly sorry !!!

"" Why do you think it should not be such a good oppertunity in the targeting universes?
    I did not understand your question here ... is your question that you want to have more benefits for RETRO Players? Why? ""

-- I've just said that there is going to be a difference in the ratio and that the dark gate has only lasted 3 months and that the players who are on the RETRO, they, to get to the same point have put 10 years to get there ... that's why I was wondering if you were thinking about a compensation of the same style that you gave to nexus players for retro players ..?

"" Do you think this is good for RETRO? Do you think that they would like to go to Nexus (without any losses)?

--- it's very good for the retro that players come here but it's just about the time of games and points

AFO

• an example

corran who have 127 win in 3 months

miner fluffy have 127 M of point (Joined: 2008-11-1) win in 10 years

this is where I want to draw your attention and ask if there is going to be compensation

AFO

• Official Post

This player isn't active.
    You didn't found a player with less points with the same registration? I didn't think this is an argument to bring a random player who wasn't active with low points and where you and also me dont know how his activity was in the past 10 years.

Lets talk about cases from the Nexus ... only to compare the activity here:
    127M points is there for example the player "woodstock1" this is registered 11/2011 - so why your player is the argument here?

• Hi,
    I think that dark Gate accounts are still ok for a transfer, they are not TOO big.
    The main problem are accounts from Genesis2, a lot of people agree with me about that, but Dschibait doesn't want to hear anything about it.

• what I want to understand
    it's not the points that are at stake

BUT the time spent to get there
    and say that someone who has only 127 M point in 10 years is not an active player it's not good!
    and we will see again
    dark gate configuration
    universal speed: x10
    retro configuration
    universal speed: x1

So if I am your reasoning in 30 months on the retro we should succeed to be at the same level as the dark gate .. ??

• Official Post

i still didn't get the question... In any game its so, that progress needs to be updated.
    If you play in World of Warcraft you also didn't nee the same time like 10 years ago to reach level 70. You need much less time because the maximum level is much much higher.

this is like here - you got more and more points; so we need to make this interesting for anyone who wants to play here. Thats done by the oppertunities to raise up rly fast (speed up, dark gate, etc etc).
    You need this, otherwise no one starts playing here anymore - why a player should start (and thats the basic question) if he needs to play 10 years, to get 120M points; so no one can catch someone else here.

• i still didn't get the question... In any game its so, that progress needs to be updated.
    If you play in World of Warcraft you also didn't nee the same time like 10 years ago to reach level 70. You need much less time because the maximum level is much much higher.

lol yeah max lvl in 2 weeks ... but best equip oh well that will need some months

anyway to the point of 30 months = 120m points this doesnt work with the darkgate speed calc. you all miss the point that we had have a christmas event with wich you was able to get 1 month a max res speed of x25 + 30% mentoring production. even without the christmas event theire is a 20x production+ 30% possible. this 2 facts will speed up accounts much faster.
    so cause of the event all payment user had stock up the real gaming time for several weeks. I myself had active max production for some days and i didnt have the biggest mines. anyway i did in 24h 2,5kkk spice with this. with normal production to this time i had need even in darkgate nearly 2 weeks.

okay to the point of transfering accs from a speed universe to a normal speed i dont see a problem theire, cause every one have the possibility to start in an universe like this to build up a bigger acc right in time and old user have a better position theire cause they know what to do and how to play in difference to new gamer. we saw it in darkgate the most user gone inactive cause of massive raids (sometimes 1200 attacks to 1 user in 24h). so i think its fair enought additional new games mostly set for limitied timed rounds with higher speed and not endless server, so you may see it like a good to have to have a server where you can hold old bigger accs

• what I mean is on the RETRO there are a lot of players who started 10 years ago and who arrived at 120 - 150 M points and that on the dark gate the players to have his points there took only 3 months to get to the same point total .. so that's where I said there was an unevenness and I was wondering if you were going to do anything to remake the clocks on time and the players at the same level, as you did with the nexus players .. ???

but I specify that I am so that the players of the dark gate come on the retro

but 3 months and 10 years the balance is fair knowing that he had an X 10 under construction compared to us X 1 only
    that's why I opened a post

Edited once, last by space ().

• hat I mean is on the RETRO there are a lot of players who started 10 years ago and who arrived at 120 - 150 M points and that on the dark gate the players to have his points there took only 3 months to get to the same point total .. so that's where I said there was an unevenness and I was wondering if you were going to do anything to remake the clocks on time and the players at the same level, as you did with the nexus players .. ???

but I specify that I am so that the players of the dark gate come on the retro

but 3 months and 10 years the balance is fair knowing that he had an X 10 under construction compared to us X 1 only
    that's why I opened a post

You are compering 10 year account in Retro, of a player who do not played to offen with a player who played as i think a lot in last 3 monts in Dark Gate.
    If your player example from Retro would play the same way last 10 years (yeah, i know this sounds bit not fair) he would have now much more of his points.
    This is the only example from Dark Gate uni, rest of players there are smaller anyway.

The biggest issue what i see on speed unis is that all event multiply their production and its anyway very high. This is the problem what is making some very active players super big there - not their flying skills.

So to the conclusion - We need such speed servers to give a possibility for new/old players to fill other unis like Retro/Nexus. Starting from 0 points there will not be a option for a lot of players now.

By the way, i think most of the players from Dark Gate (As long they dont play in Genesis2 also), will transfer their accounts to Nexus becouse mines speed set on x4 for quiete long time.

regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• I do not speak of a player who starts at zero ... nobody understood what I wanted to say .. I only said that a player who plays for 3 months arrives at 120 M of point .. normal he has a X10 under construction
    while we have on the retro we only have an X1 and if we look at the players who have 120 M of point it's been 10 years they play
    so stop saying that those who have 120 M point do not play or are very often inactive in the game

i don't speak about nexus but just univers RETRO

• sorry space but in exchange to the shorter time the gamer in retro mostly didnt get attack in time of 5min (+/-30 systems) thats the dark site of darkgate and other speedserver. so the risk to loose fleet or get raided and loose several millions of res is very high
    specially the gamer you mean had loose with an attack 1/3 his fleet some weeks ago and approx 5kkk spice other got 1200 attacks in 24h. specially last point youll never see in retro!

• SORRY KAGUJACHISEI

. you did not get anything

there is not the problem .. why would you all return the situation
    I am talking about one subject and you are leaving on another .. the problem of 5 mm in attack is not the subject of the day

I'm talking about the time spent on the game .. FOR the people who are on the RETRO in comparison with the guys who have been on the dark and who will come on the retro
    this is the problem and as I said above the GO gave for 1 year the X 4 to the players of the nexus for compensation compared to other players who arrived in their universe

and that's what I've been trying to ask since the beginning of the G O conversation

do I express myself well and does everyone understand the meaning of my question?
    will there be a compensation for the play of the retro compared to the player of dark and genesis 2 ??? it's not difficult to understand? NO

• do I express myself well and does everyone understand the meaning of my question?
    will there be a compensation for the play of the retro compared to the player of dark and genesis 2 ??? it's not difficult to understand? NO

theire is no need for compensation

if we calc the speed to normal played time the darkgate and the genesis run shorter time like retro did. if someone have more points in a shorter time you cant cry for compensations... crazy noob

• if we calc the speed to normal played time the darkgate and the genesis run shorter time like retro did. if someone have more points in a shorter time you cant cry for compensations... crazy noob

it's you who did not understand my reasoning I say a universe with X10 for 3 months is not the same as the retro with X 1 so this is where there is an imbalance at point level and some players are going to feel aggrieved about "" time spent on the game "" (10 years for many players for the same result in point)
    my english is maybe bad but it's google translation that does it but i think it's understandable how i reason
    and I never said that it was bad fusion because I am FOR fusion and I hope that there will be many players who will come
    but for me the subject is closed as everyone is closed to the discussion... crazy noob

Edited once, last by space ().

• your reasons are false in logical argumentation. so why we should discuss? the game need new gamer and the game need money to expand anyway. both are generated with speeduniverse in a short time in good amounts and will be hold in smaller option for longterm with endless server.
    the fainess of played time isnt a point of arguing theire anyway.

btw at the end 3 month with 10x Speed are 30 month normal speed less than 3 years in case of dark gate