• Official Post

Because they only want to punish us with "don't pay anymore" or other suggestions.
    Some of these discussions are already closed, and i didn't understand why this is come up again and again. There are ZERO suggestions, there are only allegations and suspicions.

We want to improve Damoria and don't want to let users call us "useless" - this is a kind of respect.

regards
    Dschibait

• Because they only want to punish us with "don't pay anymore" or other suggestions.
    Some of these discussions are already closed, and i didn't understand why this is come up again and again. There are ZERO suggestions, there are only allegations and suspicions.

We want to improve Damoria and don't want to let users call us "useless" - this is a kind of respect.

regards
    Dschibait

Why is a topic deleted which gives critique about an update?
    Just explaining that bigger players (which have more then the castle limit) are doomned once they get attacked?

I didn't see any allegations or suspicions there.
    Only an open discussion about this topic.

If there are no open discussions possible, how can we come up with suggestions then?

• Official Post

this player explained this several times here on the board.
    So, it brings nothing to explain the situation of this player again and again - someone would call this spam. There are some players who has no benefit from this changes; but we need to think on the mass ... and these 15 players who has more castles as our 120 max value, has no benefit at all - and can maybe lose anything.

But on the end, it brings nothing to write "i don't want to pay here", "im stop playing" ... its ok, stop playing - so we lose maybe 1 player who don't want to accept that Bugs / account merges etc etc will be unfair for new players.

Do you want many new players or 1 old player - who will quit since years?

regards
    Dschibait

• New players will not come to a world where other players have been playing for years and are much stronger then them.
    New players don't want to spend hunderds of euro's on some microtransactions to be as big as older players.
    New players want new worlds with maybe seasonal events.