• Space invasion is a strategy game,
    alliances are created, tools allow us to communicate to attack players tonight 1/1/2019 a player is not present i give dessuite l info to my coalition friends on skype.
    I launch attacks on the one my other friends do too .....
    1 hour later I receive a warning that my team has made more than 26 accents to this player and that next time I will block whatever day.
    my question is what is an alliance for if I can not attack the same target with my friends?
    A limit of 3 attacks per planet per 24 hours, 14 planets maximum per player or 42 attacks per day on the same player but I can not attack more than 26 under penalty of being banned ????
    You kill the game it is forbidden to attack any player more than 26 times by against no limit for the expense of money in the game no limit for the investor largely rewarded unlike the stiffness (which is the basics of the game) kill you can of player who you left you go out of the rules that no sense on this kind of games.
    other things related to the BEUG of the spice meet lastly on the post create to this effect you answered by saying that it is not a beug and that it hard for more than 11 years on the servers SPEED so you are aware of this without correcting it?
    And by the way since it is not a beug to post a message entitled Bugfix: Temperature-Bonus

soon we will receive a warning for probing a player 2 times?

• Official Post

read the rules of our game - there you find the last point where its clearly defined that not more than 25 attacks / spies / transports on the same target same time isn't allowed.

/ closed