• Hi,

I do not like the changes to research and build times in Genesis2 because it keeps lower ranked players from catching up with the top players who’ve raised their research and mines past the top Retro/Nexus levels prior to the changes.
    Rather than making these changes and reducing mine levels if the accounts are transferred to Nexus, how about creating a new endless universe that Dark Gate and Genesis2 players can use to move their accounts to.

• Official Post

@Aurora13
    i think you miss something - there are no reductions anymore.
    And the changes for research and buildings are only done, if you have such a high level that you try to do the same as in RETRO/Nexus.
    A lower rank player get this until the max level - like also a higher players. There are only 2 levels done (from 2 different layers) which are higher than these max level.
    So a lower rank player has it easier, because he isn't reduced, anyway, until he got also the max level.

regards
    Dschibait

• I don’t think you see what I foresee. Let me use a more detailed example. I did this table comparing top research levels among the 3 universes last week when you announced the changes.

So there are currently players in Genesis2 with diffusion, shield, or defense tech at the max level because those researchs are above the max level in Retro and Nexus. Not sure if you will set the max level at 21 or 20 for mining because of the current difference between Retro and Nexus. Anyways, assuming the number 1 in Genesis2 Research rank had level 19 defense done under the original 4x but the number 2 was planning to start researching Defense from 18 to 19 next month, it will take him/her 4x longer to do the same research as the number 1 player which makes it less likely number 2 will pass number 1. The lead is increased if number 1 was researching Defense to level 20 when the changes kicked in and he/she is benefiting from the original 4x.
    As prizes were originally supposed to be given out to the top 10 in building, research and fleet points, it is troubling that some players may lose out because they cannot research and build at the same speed as the current top players had when they acquired their top research/mines.