• yeah in basic your correct, its a war game!

but not all gamer have the time to play nearly 18h each day ^^ so dont speak about your point of view and try to see the basic problem. this server were planned for beginning gamer. they arent skilled enought to know for good ef (nevermind of the needed time) they dont know wich fleets are usefully and they dont know how to build up an working acc. so if you play full power to absolutly noobs they leave and at the end your the crying one cause it get boring for you ^^ for claim the prices it belongs to make last 4 weeks with full activity.

edit

ps i dont know how it was on french server in past but at german once simply wars for delete raidlimit were forbidden

• on the french univers we lose years of games being univer X 1 we do not cry and we detruisais the account it refesais and we try to avengethis univer speed and a fast game in 1 day you could redo your lost fleet it is enough just to play it is not enough to know just player of the presence

• on the french univers we lose years of games being univer X 1 we do not cry and we detruisais the account it refesais and we try to avengethis univer speed and a fast game in 1 day you could redo your lost fleet it is enough just to play it is not enough to know just player of the presence

well the french words in it make it hard to translate it correct could you describe please in french or english the meaning of

detruisais (is it from "détruire"?)
    refesais (not even an option by google translate)

anyway if i am correct i think i got what you want to say. in old universes all nations simply had have x1 speed. so this argument is not given.
    and the other point that it is enought time to get destroyed and rebuild fleet in this universe than not for evey one. some people havent your time amount so they couldnt raid this much. next point but not this heavy is once you lost fleet you have problems to raid cause many gamer build defence.

at the end this not not a point of crying, it doesnt matter me if you raid me, it need just 1 mistake of you and your fleet will be rubble in my recycler. its just a easy critic at your initiating post cause your 1 of the gamer who are provoke the low active gamer number.

• I think you both have good points.

it s war game

I agree totally! I don't mind people attacking me at all! The more people raid my off line resource build up, the better chance I get at doing a ninja on their attack fleet, and one small ninja gives me more profit than the loss of resources from them stealing every few hours.

but not all gamer have the time to play nearly 18h each day

This is the big issue I feel. Mortouvif is doing well, and he needs the rewards according to how the game is designed. If I had as much time to play as Mortouvif , I think I would do similar resource raids all day lol! But I agree that this doesn't help the others that cannot play for this much time each day.

ps i dont know how it was on french server in past but at german once simply wars for delete raidlimit were forbidden

That's a very interesting point. If something like this was present, it might help more people to be active so Mortouvif has more people to attack.

How about a different limit on attacks that go to planets with no fleet? So if a planet has no ships, only res, then the attacker can only do 1 or 2 on that planet per 24 hour period. But if there is fleet on the planet when the attack is initiated, then 5 per 24 hour period?

This would also help turtles to grow more. I love smashing a big turtle wall, but if I can get enough fleet to do a turtle smash, I will definitely use all 5 of my attacks to get the most benefit that I can. But if I only have 2 attacks, the turtle can rebuild before I get to hit him again.

EDIT:
    How about a different limit on attacks that go to planets with no fleet? So if a planet has no ships, only resources and defenses, then the attacker can only do 1 or 2 on that planet per 24 hour period.

EDIT 2:

com play for fun back To 1 min speed Attack

I think that something else that can bring the fun back, is that the station, transport, recycle flight times should all be fast. Only attacks should be 5 minutes. This way Mortouvif can attack all day, but anyone with small skill can ninja his little raid fleets. :):):)

My aliases:
    Fodder
    ThePoet
    Hotmess
    zzzzzz
    Raffie

Edited 2 times, last by Fodsey ().

• How about a different limit on attacks that go to planets with no fleet? So if a planet has no ships, only resources and defenses, then the attacker can only do 1 or 2 on that planet per 24 hour period.

well I am not sure wich universe it was but it gave a universe where the attacks was limited to the point difference or az difference between gamer in 24h.
    if i am correct theire were at same az 3 attacks and for each az lower -1 and for each higher one +1
    that would be a good point i think to solve this issue in a good way for all the big one could slowed down a bit and the lower one could grow a bit faster

• Official Post

this was in our genesis universes as well as in ecowars.

But, we want to support defense units. They where important in the earlier time from spaceinvasion but now they are not. We have many plans and this idea from you would destroy anything we would like to do to create more strategies that could be based on defense units.

IN SpaceInvasion 2 there is a limit of Wars for 14 days. After this 14 days you can't create a new one for about 30days or so. (i didn't have exact numbers atm)

basicly i would prefer to set a counter of X Units to destroy and would also count resources (for example /1000) also into this counter. So a big farm flight could bring you the win, but would bring the war to an fast end. After this, the war should be disabled for a minimum of 14days. So wars are still interesting but not for a farm-factor at all.

Maybe we will disable wars for the next 3month speed universe. (i know this didn't sounds good for fleeters, but these kind of universes is to get new players not to get some new fleeters) - we pushed a lot of money into advertising this on different platforms and i got good feedback. But im not sure if these users are still for nexus or retro at the end of Dark Gate.

regards
    Dschibait