• Hi,

I don't understand the point to forbide the Inter. Transmitter untill November 16 if you let people free to buy "5 Starter packs" and "5 fleet packs" as soon as the universe began?
    I tougth this universe could be fun but it just turned into a "Pay to Win" universe... :thumbdown:

Vect0r

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]
  • Hi,

I don't understand the point to forbide the Inter. Transmitter untill November 16 if you let people free to buy "5 Starter packs" and "5 fleet packs" as soon as the universe began?
    I tougth this universe could be fun but it just turned into a "Pay to Win" universe... :thumbdown:

Vect0r

Bad idea.

And made "pay to win" uni at the very beggining :thumbdown:
    As longer its possible to not add this fures - better for most of (non-premium) players.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Bad idea.
    And made "pay to win" uni at the very beggining :thumbdown:
    As longer its possible to not add this fures - better for most of (non-premium) players.

Indeed, while I am trying to unlock Kolo-ships, ppl who bougth the packs already had enough kolo-ships to colonize their 14 planets, they were plenty of ressources and could send these last ones where ever they wanted at a high speed with transmitters...

There are absolutely no challenge and no fun playing this, you buy=you re at the top, you don't=you're not.
    This universe turned into a joke as soon as it began, as soon as the first actualisation fell, there was already one guy with 1,5k pts :cursing: LMAO...

Anyway,it looks like the only thing Dschibait cares about is how much money he s going to make with this uni, that's really sad ... :thumbdown:

[b]Одна определенность, смерть.[/b]