• Good morning dear community,

This topic has often been addressed in the forum, but never discussed to a final result. Players whose fleet is completely destroyed mostly stop.
    I ask you now, at the request of dschibait open a separate thread to discuss the following idea and tell your point of view:

Players who start this game or have lost their fleet should, in my opinion, be able to get into the fight and play more easily or get back into it again.Means: fleet construction on favorable terms, based on the fleet points
    Here is an example based on a phoenix:

Player x starts playing / has been destroyed and is at 0 Fleet Points ---------------------- 1 Phoenix = 5k Metal, 3k Kryptonite and 500 Spice

time goes by

Player x is now stronger and has 500k Fleet Points ----------------------------------------- -------- 1 Phoenix = 20k metal, 15k kryptonite 3k spice

time goes by

more than 5 million fleet points
    Player x now shoots even larger battle reports and has now 5 million. Fleet Points 1 Phoenix = 50k Metal, 30k Kryponite 10k Spice
    the latter example would be the upper limit for fleet points

And before the ** Fleets ** shout why they should spend more resources:
    Do you want to play a game against players, or do you prefer to play a game without / with fewer players? ? :?: ?( :Players who are shot once have the chance to learn better from mistakes or are shot again.

After all, you already have tens of millions of fleet points ....LG and a nice day

Remember:Maybe one of ur Teammates would still play if he could reconstruct his fleet cheaper after he got shot by another Player

• Official Post

if you change costs in such an existing universe like retro/nexus this idea will bring impossibilities to newer players to get fleets like now.

On the other (last) topic, the basic question was to get fleets back after someone is shooted. So this are 2 different topics; i think the calculation for fleetpoints is (in your way) not possible to verify by a player. You didnt know if he has build 500 "cheap" phoenixes or not.

i tought that you would like something that a player has a costs ( or time) reduction for fleets until the points where the maximum fleetpoints are before he was shotted.

regards
    Dschibait