• Wer hat Lust?
    Wer glaubt er hat den Skill?
    Wer macht mit ,hat die Eier und teilt es hier mit?

Ich werde da mal mitmachen. Auch wenn es die Zeit eigentlich nicht zulässt. Aber allein Triton wegen gehört sich das so für mich.
    Für mich war Triton der Fair Player im alten Genesis schlechthin. Eigentlich trifft das auf alle Spanier zu, mit denen ich Kontakt hatte.
    Das Thema des Speedunis dürfte eh für sich sprechen.

Also... Wer hat Lust und Mut dazu?

HERAUSFORDERUNG 1 !!!

Ich fordere hiermit UNIONER und ERDINGER auf am Speeduni teilzunehmen. Zu zeigen was ihr wirklich könnt! ( Also nicht viel würd ich meinen)
    Ihr braucht auch nicht in den Top Plätzen sein. Nur besser als ich!

Aber grade da werdet ihr wohl keine Zeit haben? 8) ODER????

Herausforder 2.

Alle Top Spieler, die meinen kleinen Spielern gehts zu gut... Bitte mal allen Zeigen ob ihr,s noch draufhabt, oder nur von 40-50 mio Flotte aus labern könnt.

Und das mit euren Namen ohne neuen Acc. Damit jeder sehen kann wie es um euch steht.

Ich wage einen Blick in die Glaskugel. Keiner der Angesprochenen wird gewinnen. Nein. Auch ich nicht.

Grüsse Paula

Edited once, last by paula ().

• hola Paula,
    hello Paula thank you, for your appreciation,

I personally, never believed in winning,

yes in having fun and making good plays, and I got it in some ...
    (which ultimanmete I am of stick and not hacierto a comet but errore of calculation that my daughter of 8 years with multiplication tables: P)

I have always enjoyed the game a lot, that's why I admit that I do not spend much time on the forum, it makes me lose time and it gives me little ...

I believed and I think that Ip3kim would be the deserved winner

It was the one that had the most attacks (that was a lot of dedication to a good level)

_ He made great battles and SAC

_Teina a good group of alliance of great players, who covered and weathered you.

another thing is that they punished him, I arbitrate others I do not speak because I was not.

but there are many great players, that despite not being at the top, I admire them and I have a lot of respect:

.Yumas: of the best players I've ever met and the noblest as enemy and player

asiuufuk: how heavy, it was a shameless, it had the courage to pull to enlarge like many others in his alliance, which I do not remember now

pitbull: the most complete in a constant balance .....

Paula: You were late to uni Genesis1, but at the end of the second year you were respectful to see you
    I would put many more ... but I do not have much

Having a big fleet and playing catch pilla this bie

How to defend oneself from injustice