• Create a windows we can see in all pages to see Opponent's attack on our planets.

Sometimes you've a lot things to do who takes time... Each time who have to return on Command Center to see if all is quiet... Theree's no other alerts.

• Possibility of building ships altogether.

Like on SI2, if you build 500 ships, who receive all ships only at the time's end.

• When you launch several constructions of building, the payment is made at the time of the launch, and not when the previous building is ended.

like for the ships.

• Alliance's Bank and Search's Alliance :

Each player pay a due at the alliance. This one could serve in a Alliance's Research Lab. The research's would be the same that for players. Each step give a bonus 0.5% for all the members.

• We need more player's to have fun !!

Give an urplasma to vote for this game in a lot of classement game's site.

• Official Post

i dont want to write to your ideas; i will see what other players think about it :)

The Alliance idea: this will come with the alliance update

The "more players" part: we already pay out 1 urplasma if you vote (3urplasma per day for all 3 pages)
    If you have other big pages we could implement here, feel free to post them :)

• The "more players" part: we already pay out 1 urplasma if you vote (3urplasma per day for all 3 pages)
    If you have other big pages we could implement here, feel free to post them :)

Why we don't know that.
    A little message on the open window at the start of game.

Oh excuse my english...

There was a time who french community should speak in french on SI's forum...
    where's Von Hunter ?... (just a joke for old, old players...)

• I've got another one...

• It concerns the number of attack with regard to the AZ, and the particularity of planet with asteroid.

At the moment to attack once a planet and once its asteroid is considered as two assaults on the same planet.
    Could you consider an asteroid as a second planet ?And we could attack two times the planet and two times its asteroid...

Create a windows we can see in all pages to see Opponent's attack on our planets.

Not bad if you play speed uni. On other unis not exactly needed so much. Maybe mini window like chat what would show only attack flying to us and choosed flieght's.
    So you do not miss your target when you have 100 recycle flights when playing offensivelly on recycle event.

Possibility of building ships altogether.

Yes, this would be nice option. But with a choice would be better, that player may decide what way he want to build his fleet. Lot of players are using this as auto refresh when they are doing something else then play SI and fleet is standing.

When you launch several constructions of building, the payment is made at the time of the launch, and not when the previous building is ended.

Agreed. Maybe as a premium option added to construction commander ? (I's junky anyway now)

Alliance's Bank and Search's Alliance :

Anything what would made researches faster would be nice. It's not fun to wait a year for one thing.
    But i'm not sure this way. This will give big advantage to alliances, players playing solo should have possibility to use this aswell.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane