• Замок (340|747) (аккаунт Администратора, атаки запрещены) был атакован 2 раза. 12 и 13 декабря. Сейчас этот замок принадлежит обычному игроку (не администратору). Отчеты доступны и могут быть переданы администрации по первому требованию. Несколько дней назад игрок нашего альянса наблюдал исчезновение замков , и замещение его ID другим замком. Считаю эти события критическим сбоем сервера игры.

Castle (340 | 747) (Administrator account, attacks are prohibited) has been attacked 2 times. 12 and 13 December. Now this castle belongs to a regular player (not an administrator). Reports are available and can be transmitted on demand. A few days ago a player of our alliance observed the disappearance of the castle, and the replacement of the ID by another castle. I consider these events a critical failure of the game server.

Я Требую немедленную остановку сервера игры. Я требую , после тщательного расследования этих событий и устранения ошибок, возврат к состоянию игры на 1 декабря 2017 года. О данных ошибках сообщено главам ведущих альянсов.

I request an immediate stop of the game server. I demand, after a thorough investigation of these events and the elimination of errors, a return to the state of play on December 1, 2017. These errors were reported to the heads of the leading alliances.

Николай.

• Official Post

Like other castles in the ongoing event or the past
    Halloween event, this castle was changed into a golden
    castle (an ice castle to be exact) and given to a player
    who booked one in this event, like other players did before.

Your demand of restoring the game is understandable,
    considering the alliance you are in, but don't try to
    fool us.
    We are fully aware of what, when and why everything
    happend.
    If we decide to alter an abandon castle to something
    else or simply delete it from the game is totaly up to
    us, since there is no "owner" of such castle.

• I am in the dark...
    Maybe someone can enlight me (or us, the community) about the facts.
    I do not like alarmists nor dictatorships nor pretenders. I do like knowledge, good and fair rules equal for all and known by all...

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

• I was with my head in another place. Sorry.
    What I do like is good entertainment.

Edit:
    AND good censorship of course. A good censor not a God censor.
    A Good censorship erase something but acknowledge that.

(© 2012 - Once upon a time...)

W1 - 124
    Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Edited once, last by Nordium ().