• Official Post

Snow Event!

SI2 has 2400 Systems /50 (for every 50 won system batteles( => 48

• hi all

through all these events you did not do anything together with other players to collect the benefits together, but the benefits in the form of research were always welcome and you did nothing in this direction, you have to do something and not cry, it does not matter other alliances here must be played together in order to achieve a given result, but ... and so I personally think that the amount and time for the downing of these teddy bears is too big in proportion to the benefits

reg fly

--O_V_E_R_L_O_R_D--

• hi all

through all these events you did not do anything together with other players to collect the benefits together, but the benefits in the form of research were always welcome and you did nothing in this direction, you have to do something and not cry, it does not matter other alliances here must be played together in order to achieve a given result, but ... and so I personally think that the amount and time for the downing of these teddy bears is too big in proportion to the benefits

reg fly

I think the same

and I support your words flyboy

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

you also can achieve this research reductio9n by collecting snowballs; this is only for you, so no one can benefit from your activity.

But this 48hours reduction is a nice reward; other universes also do it, you have 24hours to complete this mission;
    2400 systems / 24 hours => 100 system per hour... if you have only 5 organized perpoles online each hour, means that you need to do 20 systems.
    This is (in max case) 200 clicks... you think this is too much ?

• the point is that you have to waste a lot more time ...

the skulls were much faster ...

and why did not you do it like that year, 10 hours times the attack zone

8) sojusz-alliance 8)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• ok

8) sojusz-alliance 8)

• why spend a lot of time to win 1 hour?
    all collect debris!
    from debris more research reduction

and it was written earlier hahahahaha

8) sojusz-alliance 8)

• good evening, I am asking you to check the difference between uni de and uni si.2.0 is colossal and the fact that we write for 2 weeks does not change anything, no one will take part if it takes more than 1 minute for me on another uni on the other uni it took me about 15 seconds, so 4 times less time, people write something :)

reg fly

--O_V_E_R_L_O_R_D--

• Official Post

i already answered this .... si2 ecowars and genesis has only 2400 systems but the 2-4 more reindeers per system. So that these universes has THE SAME amount of reindeers to shot.
    Dont know what you expect if players like dark angel dont want to gave this rewards to other, they dont help player like you, which thinks the rewards are ok and want to do this.

IN other universes like DE or GeNeSIS players has wrote (over the chat) which system they want to do. You have 24hours to clear this, you have 2400 systems ... so you need to do 100 systems per hour. if you need 1min for a system you can do this almost alone! You didnt should write to me that i need to reduce the amount or something like that, you need to write to your universe mates which dont help!