• My vision of future premium upgrade.

Construction Commander [30 Days]

Description:
    -Construct buildings 10% faster
    -Additional building slot
    Add:
    - Resource on quened building's will be used instantly

Why ? :
    So if i buy this i do not need to leave all the resources when next building will start in queue. Like with fleet production.

Engineer [30 Days]

Description:
    -Build fleet 10% faster
    -Additional research queue
    Add:
    - New research are faster by 5 % (10% maybe ?)

Why ? :
    Another sollution how short the research, good option for Retro and older acount who discover something more than 100 days.

(Perhaps now they will be buyed more offen on other occasions than start of new uni)

Spy Assistent [30 Days]

Description:
    -See all members of an alliance (on there alliance profile)
    -See all planets (older then 24hours) on the user profile page
    Add:
    - Button "Go to next colonized solar system" on Galaxy map
    - List of all innactive accounts filtered by AZ

Why ? :
    Button would be great for all players in far away galaxies where we have only few players. Its annoing to klik klik klik empty sollar systems. Very good thing on rumble recycle events as well.
    Inactive list like in What2 code site what we have ages ago. Maybe updated once per 24 h after midnight so still we need to search for fresh inactives normally. Inactive farmers would like this.

New upgrades:

- Premium Vacation mode

Description:
    -Go on holiday with 50 % production of you mines
    -Possibility to turn v-mode with buildings being constructed (but they will be paused)

Why ? :
    Payed for each activation or per days. Good sollution for people who would like to do a break and return with resources back.
    Like it was years ago - this really was not bad. Full warehauses always gived good possibility to turn v-mode off and play at least for few days... later maybe longer (I'm writting about those constant v-moders now)

Regards
    Mariusz

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• This is really a bad idea, there are already a huge amount of players staying in vm 24/7, but if you add this, all the miners will put their vm on...

• it can be an interesting idea

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Johzi and they will loose 50 % only to have protection from being farmed ?
    Even if we consider this will happen - they need to play active to build new buildings sooner or later, this premium v-mode will stop their current constructions... so i don't think it would work this way.

• Johzi and they will loose 50 % only to have protection from being farmed ?
    Even if we consider this will happen - they need to play active to build new buildings sooner or later, this premium v-mode will stop their current constructions... so i don't think it would work this way.

Anything inciting players to go in vm is not a good thing for activity on Space Invasion + I don't see in what it would improve the game?

• Simple. Filled 100% werehauses gives more willingnes to pay the game than stopped ones.
    This made people exit the v-mode before this was changeg age's ago in BP times. At least for some time.

• Bad idea with this v-mode in my opinion. It could work but only when you set a limit on time being in v-mode. Lets say 6months. Other way they will build lvl20 warehouses and activate premium v-mode and you won't see them for years.

There are too much v-moders already. We don't need any more.
    I play this game for a while and there are players who i haven't seen being online for years. They bring nothing to the game....

Set them clock that measures their v-mode time. There are different situations in real life but i think 6months a year is more than enough. Or give them 3 months of v-mode and 3months more as a buyable premium vacation mode option.
    After they use their v-mode time limit they will need to play or EF (escape flight) every week. The EF assistant would be very interesting option among those players. Extra profit for game developers.

If they decide to just EF every week then other players will benefit because resources will stay in the game if they won't shut down their production. In actual form these v-moders bring NOTHING!!!! at all to the game.