• Now just wait for Retro players to complain if it will be accepted that accounts are taken away from a endles serwer.

Do you even understand the meaning of "copy" ? It actually means that the account stay in RETRO and also in the new universe.

If we only allow players with 50% points, its a new option to start there with other targets and other goals.

Does it mean if I delete 1 or 2 planets and my points drop bellow 50% of the first player in DE, i am allowed to play in that fusion universe?

PS: I never received any "legal pushing" from anyone, I build my account by myself, and I can prove it.

• this is the period of Christmas so I agree to 48 hours of protection :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Not everyone in these important days will have time to watch the fleet, so the protection period is a very good idea

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

Does it mean if I delete 1 or 2 planets and my points drop bellow 50% of the first player in DE, i am allowed to play in that fusion universe?

yes this is possible, if we go this way.
    but i will talk with the team. The Retro was planned as (what his name says) RETRO (old time) universe.
    So we will discuss if this is a good idea or not.

• HI,
    I don't understand the Christmas Truce...
    There's some tools to take time with your family...
    I'm not back since two years, and I notice that SpaceInvasion become a children's game with this idea...
    It's the opinion of an old veteran maybe.
    :rouler des yeux: :sifflement:
    Have good flights... with the recycles in waiting... :huh:

• Its for all to dont worry about fleets and resources, good time also to use 2-3 x production from snow event.
    You will have possibility to hunt down those fleets that will rise on the time of the Attack protection later ;)
    Few days on Att.Pr. in year should not be a that problem

Thank you for giving this :)
    regards

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• You're playing or not.
    If you dont play, why have you advantages ?
    There are a lot of people who's tacking "Activate vacation mode" on Genesis, before the annoucement.
    The other possibility it's to take long time flying escape...

And there's no problem for you're fleet :)

Well, otherwise, it is not so grave as that :P

Excuse my english, there is long time I don't practice :whistling:

• I don't understand it neither...