• I'm sorry, Dschi, but I think you have a lot of mistakes as a result of the winners of Genesis 1
    In the fleet ranking, for example, Sunwalker was in 2nd place.
    In general I do not see this player in any ranking, and it is impossible.
    Please re-verify the winners.
    Regards

• I don't understand.

This is a fleet rank:

Fleet ranking:
    Malagant
    Mr. Patterich
    Ekolog
    -Yumax-
    -Black007-
    aditar
    Kukailimoku
    [baharmonyy]
    intercepta
    *STYLMAN

Why I don't see in this rank Sunwalker?
    It does not make sense what you wrote. In the general classification, the third is the memberley, and I do not write about the winners of this uni, only the ranking in the individual categories. If Sunwalker did not win in the general classification (first, second and third place) then why is he not in 2nd place in the fleet classification?

Why is not there in any classification? He was high in the general, in the buildings, in the fleet was the second. He's not here at all.
    Where did the ranking for these categories come from? Where can I read about it?

• Interesting, therefore, Sunwalker should ask you for clarification.
    If he broke the rules, why he did not get banned? And why, here, everything is vague and not obvious?
    If someone violates the rules should be punished, if not punished, then later in such situations, as can be drawn different conclusions, which of these conclusions I have obviously drawn.

Thanks

edit
    If anyone who has broken the rules of pushing does not get the prize, then tell me why in the general classification won Triton? Triton broke the rules of pushing, he was probably even penalized for it, was loud on the forum about it. In the classification is in the first place.
    I suspect to other players, but these are just my suspicions. Regarding the case of Triton know everyone.

Justice for all or selective?

Edited once, last by .Ghost. ().