• making troops in the special castles, where the troops master does not work, is a time-consuming, boring job. There is even a chance of rsi ( repetitive strain injury) complaints by clicking all. Is it possible to increase the recrute lines in the special castles. For example, create 10,000 troops at a time?

Truppen machen in den besonderen Schlössern, wo der Truppenmeister nicht funktioniert, ist ein zeitaufwändiger, langweiliger Job. Es gibt sogar eine Chance von rsi Beschwerden, indem Sie alle klicken. Ist es möglich, die recrute Linien in den besonderen Schlössern zu erhöhen. Zum Beispiel 10.000 Truppen zu einer Zeit in die linien zu setzen.

Edited once, last by Juflo ().

• pay attention to what is being asked: it could be granted...
    I remember reading (can not remember whether here or in the previous forum) vehement protests
    against the bad guys who have so many special castles, where to recruit troops ...
    and I also remember that troopmaster and building master do not work in them to avoid further benefits ...
    but I remember having recently read protests for benefit given to all "honest" players (or rather never appeared in the support's black list)
    after these benefits had been widely demanded ...
    regards
    SRT

• That's why i do not ask for a troopmaster in the special castles. With a raise of the recrute lines you still have to be in the castles to recrute yourself at least one time a day to keep them going. Maybe make it inpossible for a vacationsubstitute to do the recruting?

And the benefits for all "honest"players was never asked for. Compensations for those who lost troops and castles to the bugtroops is what was being asked.