• I give up on trying ot format this lol...

this player had a larger fleet than me and better tech than i did yesturday... he picked a fight and im going to come out swinging and now that the tides have changed in my favor im going to smash his fleet and grow my empire.... mahahhahaha
    [center]

The following fleets confronted each other on on 2017-06-16

Battle lasted 1 Round

[size=1]First Round ---> Last Round
    [/size]

Attacker: Brad
    Small transport 9 ---> 9

[Blocked Image: http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/stephen_tl/default.jpg]

Defender: #Shevchenko7

DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!

He won 21.973 pieces of pig iron 2.811 pieces of metal 22.280 kryptonite crystals 2.333 units of spice

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 0 units.

There are now 0 metal and 0 kryptonite at these space coordinates The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

[size=1]Created by The_Prophet SI Battle Report Converter[/size]
    Beta v0.80

[/center]

• Nice start brad! Try to get on some yellow players with 0 fleet points. you can see his fleet points by clicking in the name of the player on the galaxy map, in the planet pop-up. just raw production waiting for you to get some use :D
    feel free to message if you have some doubt. Good luck!

• most of the yellows in my area are 0 pointers... a few have a point or 2... i can probe most of the players with up to about 20k points and get a good report... but the wrecks from the multi million guys their esp is just too strong lol...

but as promised i caught the rest of this players fleet... i don't think i will get to fight hi again unless he goes yellow he puts up about a oint or 2 a day in growth and i put up over a hundred...

The following fleets fought against each other on 2017-06-18:

Attacker: Brad Innes
    Transmitter 2
    Phoenix 9

Small transport 2
    Spy probe 65
    Recycler 20

[BATTLE]

Attacker: Brad Innes
    Transmitter 2
    Phoenix 9

DESTROYED

The attacker won the battle!
    He won 186.239 pieces of pig iron, 12.971 pieces of metal, 117.341 kryptonite crystals, 19.912 units of spice
    The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 547.000 units.
    There are now 82.400 metal and 120.400 kryptonite at these space coordinates
    The chance of an asteroid forming is 0%

Converter by si-machine 1.1

• i know big yellows have much higher spy tech than you, but if they have 0 fleet points it means they don't have any fleet, in any planet.
    If you spot a potencial good yellow send me the coordinates and I'll send you a spy report when i get online.
    Congrats, I see you already have transmitters and phoenixes. Keep up the good work :)