olnama
    Player ID: 537

:thumbup: http://dev1337.spaceinvasion.info/hof.php?u=36 TOP 6 :thumbup:

:saint: Jestem,kim jestem :saint:
    :evil: SI2-Endless :evil:
    8) sojusz-alliance 8)
    :thumbup: .Soldiers of Death. [.SOD.] :thumbup:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

he used 7times disc reconstruction last year, it seems like on this point i dont check if you have enough urplasma.
    thats why he can become minus values.

he bought this 7times last year and 2014. This minus 7 value is multiplied with 10 (see last update) thats why he has a minus value of 70

he already bring this in balance with the uni urplasma value, thats why he can still buy stuff. but if his uni urplasma is lower than 70 he cannot buy anything.

btw: if he becomes lower than -1000 he will be blocked automaticly

regards
    Dschibait

• It was a long time ago on INT
    The INT account has already been closed.
    If I remember correctly, INT always showed me a minus
    If urplazma is connected at each uni why not have subtracted only a minus (-)

Olnama

• Official Post

I see some data disc reconstructions from 2014 and some from 2016.
    If your account was delete in the mean time, the minus value is global, so the minus will not be "resettet".

You create an BitMeUp Account to connect your old bigpoint account (you do this successful)
    On the registration process you can enter 2 Names, a name for the bitmeup network and a name for the community. This board name is the community name.
    So it seems you name this "olnama1". If you want to change this, i can do this for you :)

regards
    Dschibait