• I just spoked with this player.

Hi said thet he made a bitTag account, added the account, tried few times to log on it, and next he accidently ... delete it with already connected BP account.

Hello Lost_! With this email you receive the confirmation that your Bit#Tag Lost_ has been successfully deleted. We're sorry that you've decided to take this step but hope that we can telight you with our games in future. If you however change your mind, you can restore your account during the nex...

Thats the problem. The former bigpoint player button dosent work, becouse he already transfered account and delete everythig with bittage account delete option.

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane

• Official Post

i re-enabled this account...
    so he can log in right into this.

but sarkasmus is right, there is no account linked to this account... (only 2 new created accounts)
    but now he can access this 2 new accounts.

if you mean an other bitmeup account which he also deletes i need the other nickname too.

btw: its not the fault of the bitmeup network if you DELETE, if you delete something on your pc there are also many problems to get this back.

• Welcome back.
    I changed my email address to your account eryk77 at SpaceInvasion.
    I went through the whole process of registration bitmeup.
    Account created but can not get it to connect your old account eryk77 of nowym.Mam everything from 0.Pozdrawiam. Eric.

• Back to subject :D Spoke again with him,

The problem is like Sark writted, the account is not transfered, but the player lost his pasword on it, and cannot login.
    The BP option after pressing "?" button for his account Eryk77 (uni Retro) each time are :

• [620] An application error occurred, please try again later

and hi can do anything. The same for e-mail, any sollution ?

We're part of a story, part of a tale
    Sometimes beautiful and sometimes ... insane