• Ich war der einzige, der mit Belgiaon verbündet war. Ich konnte sehen, dass er am 19-10-2019 um 13.00 Uhr inaktiv werden würde. Ich konnte ihn nicht erreichen. Ich schicke meine Flotte auf die Flucht, damit sie 1 Stunde vor ihrer Inaktivität landet. Ich locke gegen 11.00 Uhr ins Spiel und weiß sofort, dass belgaion inaktiv ist. Es dauert 2 Stunden, bis er inaktiv wird.Irgendwie ist die Zeit um zwei Stunden versetzt. Ich habe viele Male nachgesehen. Ich bin zu 100% sicher, dass er um 13.00 Uhr inaktiv wird.Es riecht in weiter Ferne, dass jemand Administratorrechte für das Spiel hat.Wie viele andere vermute ich auch, dass es hier im Spiel etwas Betrug gibt.

I was the only ally with Belgiaon. I could see he would be idle on 19-10-2019 at. 13.00. I couldn't get in touch with him. I send my fleet on the runway so it is back 1 hour before the Belgian becomes inactive. I'll be online at 11am into the game and is immediately notified that belgaion is inactive. It is 2 hours ahead of time for him to become inactive. Somehow, the time is offset by two hours. I've seen it many times. I'm 100% sure he'll be idle on. 13.00. It smells far away that anyone has administrative rights to the game. Like many others, I suspect there is some cheating in the game. it can also be an hour loop in the server.

Edited once, last by janmurer ().

• Official Post

SpaceInvasion Classic based on a universe time; anytime we have downtimes, loops or something else it can be (and most times it will be) that the time is shifted.
    If this is in a bigger range, we will move the time back to the correct one. Sometimes (for a 5min lag or so) we didn't to that. In a 60days (vacation mode) time frame it can be much more differences appear as in a 7days frame.

Finally; if you think that there are not understandable things appear, you can write directly to me that i can check this.

Finally a Gameoperator can't change running flight times at all. The only person who can change flight times is finally me.

regards
    Dschibait

• Well, just a view on the things from a different angle:
    How about the simple information, when someone becomes yellow in fact?
    ...I mean, you (Dschi) might be the only one who can change flight times,
    but how about the simple information about the correct timing?

And when we begin to discuss about conspiring GO's (not to blame a specific one...):
    How can it be that over and over reports are made about obvious shootings on demand,
    that get not investigated or just fall under the table....

When we discuss these issues in public (the forum), we get told "The forum is the wrong place, do it ingame via the GO-Button". But then nothing happens.... I already quite a handful players who got sick of this and quit the game. This is not the way to handle a game like this correctly.

Man ist nicht gleich überheblich, bloss weil man weiss, was man kann und was der Andere nicht kann.

...Top-Anwärter für: "bester Nachbar 2020"

• Official Post

and where did you get informations that these players didn't have also sources when exactly the players is going yellow?

Why did you (in general) want to know if a player is doing some "hacks" or a "gameoperator or someone else is involved" ?

exactly - you can't know it. You can think that its a strange thing happend - but first of all thinking thats someone has to cheat (don't know how to call it) here is the wrong way.
    What do you think that a GO can do here - if someone deals with most of the facts outside of spaceinvasion? Should we block anyone who use whatsapp and skype ?

wait for your application.