I would like to apologize to Barbatux and the game operators.
    I have sown doubts that there was information going from player to player.
    It's not there.
    Barbatux is a skilled player and has earned his victories.
    I had come to type a wrong planet into flight time and got a wrong flight time. that way I got a wrong picture of the prelude to the attack on me.
    The game operators have been very helpful in showing how it has gone.
    The game operators have done a great job and Barbatux is a skilled player.
    I'm sorry I've been in scars so doubt the honesty of the game.
    I have been involved in spaceinvation from the very beginning, but now it's over for me.
    Thanks to all the players who have made it fun and exciting to play spaceinvation for many years.

Sincerely
    janmurer

I take my words in me again.

Google translate change the word choices a bit a bit.

But something has passed my nose. I have been involved right from the start with spaceinvation.
    One has only had to research from 1 planet.
    When have we had to research from several planets at the same time ?? and should one pay for the same research on all planets ??

Regards
    janmurer

It is then a strange move to make.
    It does not make sense to make a super computer that costs a huge amount.
    When a research time takes 360 days and you only get the time reduced by 15 min.
    Sorry, but are it children who come up with such a masterpiece ??

sincerely
    janmurer

How Super Computer works. Although I have built level 1. but the research time on new research will not be less.
    Yours sincerely
    janmurer

How do I attack aliens. On all of them it says: not enough attackpower!
    I have spent many hours on it.
    I can not find a guide in the forum.
    and Magic ™ Game operator says I should see in the forum. but there is no thread for it :(
    Regards
    Janmurer

I have been given an answer to the problem.
    It is the new research opportunity that you get nothing if there are less than 25,500,000 of each kind of resources.
    It destroys all manner of farming.
    Players can fly for a whole week without emptying their stocks, and you can't farm them anyway.
    It makes the game even more dead.

janmurer

Ich war der einzige, der mit Belgiaon verbündet war. Ich konnte sehen, dass er am 19-10-2019 um 13.00 Uhr inaktiv werden würde. Ich konnte ihn nicht erreichen. Ich schicke meine Flotte auf die Flucht, damit sie 1 Stunde vor ihrer Inaktivität landet. Ich locke gegen 11.00 Uhr ins Spiel und weiß sofort, dass belgaion inaktiv ist. Es dauert 2 Stunden, bis er inaktiv wird.Irgendwie ist die Zeit um zwei Stunden versetzt. Ich habe viele Male nachgesehen. Ich bin zu 100% sicher, dass er um 13.00 Uhr inaktiv wird.Es riecht in weiter Ferne, dass jemand Administratorrechte für das Spiel hat.Wie viele andere vermute ich auch, dass es hier im Spiel etwas Betrug gibt.

I was the only ally with Belgiaon. I could see he would be idle on 19-10-2019 at. 13.00. I couldn't get in touch with him. I send my fleet on the runway so it is back 1 hour before the Belgian becomes inactive. I'll be online at 11am into the game and is immediately notified that belgaion is inactive. It is 2 hours ahead of time for him to become inactive. Somehow, the time is offset by two hours. I've seen it many times. I'm 100% sure he'll be idle on. 13.00. It smells far away that anyone has administrative rights to the game. Like many others, I suspect there is some cheating in the game. it can also be an hour loop in the server.