• I think that the event is hopeless, as much as the description of the event itself and in fact it turns out that it is not worth taking part in it, because to win anything you would have to sit for several hours a day and watch something that we can partially lose anyway. ... You can see that game producers have little imagination and do not exert themselves too much to create something that would make this boring game more attractive ....

I apologize for any mistakes in translation.

• hehh, how easy it is to say something unkind without taking criticism from one of the players .... No, what you wrote is not difficult but unprofitable .... this event is a waste of time, now you understand ?? or some stupid snowballing event or something like this ... Here adults are playing, not children ... That is the truth that you do not have an idea for a game and you give us such a failure.
    I will add that I have been playing this game for over 10 years, so when I started it you probably have not even heard about something like SI ...

• Official Post

i got this game on bigpoint before the big crash was :) so yeah i didn't know you.

Its easy to say to don't like a event but its hard to bring some arguments which could it make better... You bring ZERO arguments except the fact that you have no time, no interest to fight, no idea how you got treats and on top you say that my "imagination" is not like yours...

i think this is ok, you don't like it - and i don't want to hear your cryings.

And i will add that this event was already last year, good that you already bring arguments there, that we could "adjust" it this year.

regards
    Dschibait