Now I’m not sure if I’m actually allowed to do this but hears goes nothing and sorry if I breach any game rules as not intended.

I have two questions that can gain the first 3 players with a correct answer a free Santa gifts from myself in game to a server or your choice.

Question 1: how old do you think I am!

Question 2: what goes up but never comes back down.

Only the first 3 correct answers will win one of the 3 gifts available, no one can win a gift twice.

Jetzt bin ich nicht sicher, ob ich dies tatsächlich tun darf, aber hört nichts und tut mir leid, wenn ich irgendwelche Spielregeln wie nicht beabsichtigt.

Ich habe zwei Fragen, die die ersten 3 Spieler mit einer richtigen Antwort eine kostenlose Santa Geschenke von mir im Spiel zu einem Server oder Ihre Wahl gewinnen können.

Frage 1: Wie alt bin ich wohl!

Frage 2: Was geht nach oben, kommt aber nie wieder runter.

Nur die ersten 3 richtigen Antworten gewinnen eines der 3 verfügbaren Geschenke, niemand kann zweimal ein Geschenk gewinnen.

not sure if anyone else is or has had this same issue but I can no longer log in via Facebook.
    Had me worried as it’s the only way I log into the game and for the past 20min I couldn’t get access until I had to do a report and change my password?

Is this now a thing or just a mild error I wonder, any help would be appreciated as this can cost players years worth of play time let alone cash spent in game.

Hello is the VIP status only available for the new Genesis3 server?
    Or may I also get it in all other known servers like Retro and so on!!
    Thank you.

AODM1 your call for a classic Invasion has come to eventuate. A Uni of just straight out strategy. :)

Int. Transmitter, Event and new "Classic Invasion"-Universe! <----That's the Link

Yes it was ;) a good server but the only draw back was again yet another paid feature to buy your way in lol, not complaining tho as I ended 11th over all, sadly this came at a time all my children started the 6 weeks holiday ;( In time I hope the lovely team will make another one just like it then I’ll be hunting a few select players in my newly started list, was fun to say the least that’s for sure :D
    And the most funniest part was my old pal sitizen joined but didn’t muster even a finger to grow in power, gutting really as I’m sure he would of loved me

Looking to join a alliance who is at war with H-S

One member is already learning that if you leave it sitting then you may as well be quitting haha.

Message me if anyone is interested in a very active and willing member, all assists will be provided :P

Yes I agree and I remember that and it’s a big no no for everyone when it comes to advertising,
    But you seem to like jumping the gun in your posts as I have already noticed lol.

I never once said their would not be a cost to spaceinvasion so please calm down, as for a original server and costings well I’m a paying player every month and not just in one uni as I pay and play two with all assists.

What you should of just said was ok let’s take the P and make all players pay £10 a month just to play in a new uni but give them all the assistances at the cost of £10 a month, that’s a joke right, it’s up to the game developers not to take the liberty with what they earn from paying players and for them to set aside funding for all the mods, employees, upgrades and changes to the game.
    So why are you concerned with what spaceinvasion must earn because your missing the hole point.
    We pay them not they pay us lol, they will already no how to allocate cash for new servers and it should not be yours or my concern about costing in any way shape or form.

I agree all games need money to survive let alone to maintain there growth.
    But the hole idea of not having to pay brings the original game back to its self.
    What I saying is all new unis should I quote not have a paid feature, my reason for this is that a lot if not the majority of player don’t have the extra cash to divert into the game like I and others.
    Yes maybe the starting x20 bonus should be applied and should end once a player hits 20 million points.
    That means anyone playing or starting gets the same as everyone else no ifs no buts and no advantages.

In any game where there is a paid feature it automatically gives players with cash the advantage over others am I wrong?. when really it’s about even playing and why a new server with no assistance would benefit the game in the long run, I mean to see who really is the best of the best is to give them what we all original started playing with and that’s at no cost, the game obviously makes loads of money there is no doubt about that lol, so why can’t there be a server where players can just play and have fun targeting others, means you as the player have to do all the work yourself, no just buying your way in and seeing all players planets lol
    You have to search 400 pages X14 again to find and hunt.

Remember this would only be a year long server temporary, also the other issue I see with the game is that having 3 servers we all can play on already means players are all over the place, you say about players coming back or even new ones joining then in reality this game should only have one server where all players play and then a separate uni for the ability to join a former one already running as a bonus server.

So if we want to really talk about cost then am I wrong in saying that running SI2, nexu and retro ain’t already costing the game, surly if the game was running less servers then the cost is reduced?
    Or am I going to flip it and say let’s just have 20 servers so spaceinvasion can make a mint out of us lol

Bring the former game back to its old glory I say.

Start a 1 year long server [BUT] in this universe no one gets assistance ie merchant spy assist and so on.
    Limit all players planets to 13 max with 400 fields also take out the interdimensional transmitter period.
    Honestly strip it back to the barebones no cash mean no advantage over others.
    Play the game like it was made and designed for :P

Give the real game back to its self, we have 3 paid servers already we don’t need a new one lol.
    Time Spaceinvasion was once again original as remembering that the only reason the payment feature was implemented was to keep the game alive and on going but also to give us all a more better and stable server witch has been achieved by far now.

To many mods takes the originality of a game away, we have been blessed over the years as many know
    But not once have I seen the game in its original form since the last time it was shut down.

Just a idea :D

With the merchants I see no use to a trade outpost, maybe a outpost for urplazma collection that sounds good as all other resources are gained via players active or inactive, but to be honest if they did add say a outpost then the game becomes like the acclaimed O-Game and in my eyes spaceinvasion is the best space strategy game on the planet :D

The only issues with spaceinvasion is that their have been so many changes already.
    But still a good idea mate but not sure you should be able to claim anything other then urplazma as we can only gain it via research or spending money sadly.

My issues around this not so lovely bonus, surely once it’s active and you keep adding points you are in fact making us lose valuable time.

Example, you need 20k to activate the next X5 boost
    Okey I done that but I’ve added + 100k on top of what I needed so why is it that it dose not continue and extend my bonus time past 24 hours!!

Who and why you made it like this is beyond me lol
    Maybe the lovely game developers will readjust this so as we are on even grounds and not at a loss.
    After all the bonus should really just stack not be kept at 24hours per activation from my understanding.

More points means more time, not forgetting that once you hit certain milestones you go from X10 to X5 then X3 and so on.
    We need more time space cadets

Anyone remember anything about the Zeus Ship!!
    Many years ago I remember a eco of this and could of been a ship that topped out like a Phoenix and Battleship build in one but packed a punch and still hit like a destroyer lol

Very Awesome and thank you for the update on the flags, working sweet as ingame :)
    Got to hand it to you and the game developers as love all the little tweaks and fine tuning being done.
    Hope I don’t get in trouble but this has always smashed all other space strategy games and I could name a few for sure but won’t lol.

Thanks again and to all the other comments and reply’s above, I hope that in time other country’s can be added like you have managed with our flag.

A1 I say

I see we have many of the national flag symbols in game to show our origins but we don’t have a British one as of yet that I can see.
    Any chance you can possibly integrate the UK British flag in game please as can only fly the USA flag.

I would be honoured to fly my country’s flag considering we are such a lovely and diverse county full of beautiful culture :)
    This would also set aside the difference in time zones of both USA and UK giving all others users a more accurate times scall of playability Between both country’s, just a idea but would still be nice I think

@TheMonuments

Why you leave MIB! you a deserter now!! or you just hiding as you no whats coming your way from me the small guy lol

Come say hello as your cant miss me on top of your planets :D

Lieber IU-Kuschler... ich habe deinen letzten Post mal gemeldet. Das Veröffnetlichen von Ingamenachrichten ist gegen die Regeln. Du musst noch viel lernen... fang doch erstmal damit an, weniger zu schreiben und etwas mehr ingame zu zeigen... ;

HAHAHA you report me as you ask me for help and i blanked your message in game :D , your weak to of asked in the first place, this is the low you go [LOL] as you cant touch me in game, other then one ninja.
    This shows the SI-community of your poor gamemanship but im happy to state the truth over a lie any day.
    That called respect and not working with the enemy my friend maybe you should learn some value in what you say before you do.

I am a player like all others, and i will take anything IU and MIB has to offer, FACT.

PS. no one can be online 24/7 so i will see both IU and MIB in game.

Und die MIB freut sich darauf, wenn du kommst:
    http://www.si-master.de/kb317514

Yes this was a very good ninja, a lession i learnt :)
    Sad you have to ask me for help after lol...

"Ingame-Nachricht entfernt"

PS. Fumetilla spy you? maybe you can lure him into a trap...

I dont work with the enemy, i hunt them, sometime win, sometime i lose :D
    This is the game and like i said well done on the ninja it wont hapen again <3

Edit y Thunderbolt: Ingame-Nachricht entfernt.

The 2 problems of AODM1 (SleepyK) I see:
    1. He thinks the world is cruising around him
    2. Nobody is allowed to speak nearly as much as him

Those who disrespect these personal rights of him will be targeted by flash flood of words.
    Now just see what could follow.

@sitizen lol

I wouldnt go as far as crashing around me, qiute the oppsite really.
    Just stuck two more planets next to IU.
    Lets see how long before he runs into VM like peacock99 from MIB did last night ;( .
    Stay safe MIB/IU

SLeepyK is coming :)

@TheMonuments
    You sure do like jumping on the back of every post between SCAR & IU
    I dont get it at all, why you got to make such a big thing out of nothing.
    To much talking on this matter yet all your taking has done what!!

[If me, Or my posts bother you so much come see me in game as your words are meaningless otherwise]

I did not slate, disrespect, or dishonour the members that left IU as of me?
    No i wished them well on there rebuilding as was sad to see them both leave IU!! But this is WAR...Is it not

But as normal you see this as a personal attack when im mearly pointing out that as much as sitizen wants to say IU is growing its also suffering bigger losses and not just fleets but players.

@TheMonuments You take this game was to serious.
    @sitizen you should offer TheMonuments a place in IU, just saying he seem more loyal to IU then his own alliance MIB :)