making troops in the special castles, where the troops master does not work, is a time-consuming, boring job. There is even a chance of rsi ( repetitive strain injury) complaints by clicking all. Is it possible to increase the recrute lines in the special castles. For example, create 10,000 troops at a time?

Truppen machen in den besonderen Schlössern, wo der Truppenmeister nicht funktioniert, ist ein zeitaufwändiger, langweiliger Job. Es gibt sogar eine Chance von rsi Beschwerden, indem Sie alle klicken. Ist es möglich, die recrute Linien in den besonderen Schlössern zu erhöhen. Zum Beispiel 10.000 Truppen zu einer Zeit in die linien zu setzen.

The reward schould never have been given to players that are rarly active on the game.

The reward could have been for all players that play in this game for more that 1x a week. Than less change to give a reward to multies.

If we dont pay attantion to this reward you also are unhappy

I told already in forum i would be more happy if we did not get the reward. When it became clear a compensation was not possible and the reward took too long it would have been better to do nothing.

I like being able to fight with more troops. But now i have to fight multies who have got those troops for more than 1 account and that just sucks.

It is a difficult job to keep this game alive. It had so manny years of neglect by bigpoint. Cheaters had free game. Use of bugs, multies, buying and selling castles and accounts. Not easy to get this right. But if BitMeUp doesn't do something for those few that still fight as fair as they can in this fighting game, it will have only farmers and cheaters left.

When moving to the new world from the 7 old ones a lot of multieaccounts made 1 big account of all their multies by taking all castles except the main. Later they also moved the main castle. In the beginning of the war, these main castles jumped ( with all troops of all castles in it) and did kind of suiicide attacks. The troops were killed. Now all these multies got a reward and the possibility to jump again........
    The reward schould never have been given to players that are rarly active on the game.

The reward is unfair for the fair fighters. many multiaccounts did recieve the reward . These accounts have hardly been used in recent years to prevent support from finding out that they are multitudes; The troops are used for support in the main accounts of the player. Now that they get a reward, the accounts jump to the fighters and impede further attacks on the main account.

Die Belohnung ist für die fairen Kämpfer unfair. Viele multiaccounts habben die Belohnung erhalten. Diese multies wurden in den letzten Jahren kaum verwendet, um zu verhindern, dass support herausfindet, dass es sich um Multies handelt; Die Truppen werden zur Unterstützung bei der haubaccounts eingesetzt. Jetzt, da sie eine Belohnung bekommen, springen die accounts zu den Kämpfern und behindern weitere Angriffe auf das Hauptkonto.

Was ich zum Thema chat noch anmerken möchte, wenn man auf einen Namen klickt öffnet sich ja ein Fenster mit Optionen, da kann man ja auswählen, dass man zum Profil des Spielers geht, bei mir erscheint aber immer das Profil von jemand anderem.

Ick kriege nur mein profil, when ich auf ein andere spieler klick.

Was ich zum Thema chat noch anmerken möchte, wenn man auf einen Namen klickt öffnet sich ja ein Fenster mit Optionen, da kann man ja auswählen, dass man zum Profil des Spielers geht, bei mir erscheint aber immer das Profil von jemand anderem.

bei mir auch so.

Durch die Möglichkeit des Verlegens des Hauptschlosses (welches ich initial als Verteidigungsmaßnahme gesehen habe um weiter am Spiel teilnehmen zu können) ist im Krieg eine aggressive Waffe geworden, die so manchen über Nacht sein blaues Wunder hat erleben lassen, beraubt all seiner Nebenschlösser.
    Um solch einen Aggressiven Akt zu unterbinden und dieser Funktion wieder eher eine Defensive Komponente beizumessen, würde ich so etwas wie einen 48 ständigen Angriffsstop für den Spieler und meinetwegen auch gegen ihn( man kann ja nach aktuellem Regelwerk eh nur einmal springen) befürworten.

ist dies ein Möglichkeit?

I never used the bug. I did send support to castle of friends and when that castle was taken by an enemy the troops are sill in that castle as support. I than took back my support. After the bugrepair. I send support to a friends castle and the troops died when the castle was taken by the enemy.

Nobody punished me for using bugtroops and now you accuse me of using bugtroops???????

This is getting more insane by the minute; is it forbidden to send support to a castle of a friend? Is it forbidden if troops survived the battles, and the castle is taken, to pull back the troops?

I wrote to <damoria.support.de@bitmeup.com> a few times, i wrote in forum, I wrote to you, Dschibait and you first told me i need to contact 08/15 and later that all information will go by email. So i thought by <damoria.support.de@bitmeup.com> . Would be nice it was easier to get an answer and not have to search were and how to post a question.

I'm giving up. I'll try not to bother you anymore with questios, errors in the game and criticisms. It is clear that co-operation from customers to improve the game and the service are not appreciated .

This topic can be closed.

I close this..

you try to blame me with the fact that i instantly answered you... i helped you instantly, if i see that you have an problem. Support EMails are assigned another way as direct conversations... If you try to blame me, that i dont answered you here on the board, you can clearify this also on email...

close this, Juflo will solve this via email.

Never got an answer by email, never got my troops back.

Dschibait
    If you think that a subject has been dealt with sufficiently, you are free no longer respond to it. Closing the subject and removing new topics is an act of censorship. I'm not aware thet i violated any of the forum rules, so you did not have the right to remove my messages.

Dschibait
    Wenn Sie denken, dass ein Subjekt genug behandelt ist, dann sind Sie frei nicht mehr zu reagieren. Entfernen meiner Stücke ist ein Akt der Zensur. Ich bin mir nicht bewusst, dass ich die forumregel überschreiten hab. Sie haben keine rechten meine Beiträge zu löschen.