It is not a translation error because it says the same in both German and English. Sorry I can't check what this reward does, because I already activated it. I didn't specifically pay attention to the effect.

I think Chemilla would like an upgrade-trading center in Damoria. Players can put their surplus upgrades, for sale there. The player who would like to have the upgrade can bid for it with his own upgrades (possibly also resources/castles?) Is this your idea, Chemilla ?

Ich möchte mich bei Dschibait und dem Damoria-Team für das Weihnachtsevent bedanken. Ein tolles Event mit schönen Geschenken zum Kauf und der Tombola für die Goldkäufer. Die tollen Überraschungen im Weihnachtskalender, der „Deine Garde“, der Kreuzzug und die Banditenjagd für die Spieler, die sehr aktiv im Spiel sind. Die zusätzlichen Ressourcen aufgrund des Allianzbonus und die Allianz- geschenk. Nue Möglichkeiten im Spiel mit den Änderungen am Amber Castle. Kurz gesagt, Jeder kann einen schönen Boost für seine Burgen bekommen und wir können wieder mehrere Jahre aufbauen und im Spiel aktiv sein. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Frohe Weihnachten, Merry Christmas, Vrolijk kerstfeest! Joyeux Noël !, Příjemné prožití vánočních svátků!, Feliz Navidad!, Buon Natale!, Wesołych świąt!

Es wird immer noch unter „Bugs & Problems“ aufgeführt.

in the Dutch language it is also in english in the fields and in Dutch ( but very bad translation!) below.

I would suggest that the names of the troops should not be translated and should be left in English. Then there is no confusion as to which troops are involved. The translation of the troops in Dutch if you translate them again into English is as follows:

melee = spirit troops

siege= victory troops

General= common troops

which gives a very strange picture of this army :D :D :D

You can already go for more bonus. After you have filled the 500% or 750% bonus you could go for glory or sabotage. This allows you to earn a maximum of 200% extra (troop- AND resource bonus!). So those 28 people will still have different troop bonuses.

If I remember correctly, the elven workshop needs a free building site to start building. The workshop itself is in a different dimension and takes up no space, but 1 free place is needed to start building.

Wir alle wissen, dass seit der Übernahme von Damoria durch BitMeUp von Bigpoint regelmäßig Änderungen am Spiel vorgenommen wurden. Ich hatte bereits über die Möglichkeit nachgedacht, dass es für Bernsteinschlösser eigene Baustellen geben würde und freue mich sehr, dass diese bald im Spiel sein werden. Genau wie beim Schach muss man in Damoria versuchen, die Bewegungen der Spieler, aber auch der Spielleiter zu antizipieren, wenn man taktisch spielen möchte.
    Ich bin gespannt, welche Veränderungen sich zu Weihnachten ergeben

Hallo,

Letztes Jahr gab es ein unerwartetes, aber sehr willkommenes Black Friday-Event. Wird es dieses Jahr etwas zum Thanksgiving/Black Friday geben oder müssen wir bis zum Advent Event warten?

There are currently many players who are at the point where they prefer troop bonus over resource or trade bonus. This means that the visible troop bonusesfields quickly disappear and the only way to find good fields is to unlock new fields. So by choosing less good fields on the edge, you open new fields and hope that there are some good field among them. The players who can enlist the help of a player/account that doesn't mind bad fields have a strong advantage again.

This area does not seem to be renewing itself. W1 The crusade. When entering the crusade i do not enter in the middle ( grey all around) and have to scroll to get to the occupied fields. I could take fields, but not around this area.

I don't think you can use the storage filling/treasury filling in a castle that has a storage/ tresury higher than level 100. You can turn a Baldur castle into an amber castle and therefore possibly get a larger storage/larger tresury. I don't think it would be possible to use the fillings in an amber castle because of this.

An inspiration:

Suppose that castles that turn gray are first left standing for 14 days, as they already do. Then, at random points over the next 14 days, the castles that have not yet been conquered are cleared of large portions of their forces. The players who want to conquer the castle must keep a close eye on the castle to see if they want to conquer it yet. After the 4 weeks, the castle will no longer contain any troops and if it is not captured after two days, the castle is simply not worth capturing and the castle will disappear. so a gray castle will only be 30 days on the map.
    To prevent players from placing many troops as support in the gray castles, the support troops should also disappear at those random times. This ensures that players with fewer troops also have a chance at conquering grey castles in their area.

You're mostly right, Entsafner. But I think there are no "useless" troops. Each type of troops has its own advantages and disadvantages and a good strategist uses them all in such a way that he gets the best out of his men.

But okay, with troops that you can quickly recruit again, the choice of not healing them, but to recruit new ones, is easier than with troops with longer recruitment times

That is possible! You can select which wounded you want to heal out of all battles. You select as many battles as you have gems and activate the healing. You then have to wait another 24 hours until the next healing with amber bonus is possible. You can heal the other wounded the next day, But the question is which will run out first, the gems or the amber for the healingspell.

With the "Secret recipe of healing" from the gold page you can even keep the wounded alive for up to 90 days to get enough amber or gemstones to heal them.

So the moment you pay the amber for the healing spell, go to the military/healers page and select all the battles where you want to heal the wounded. The amount you can heal depends on the number of gems you have in that castle. The first healing you useis the one with the amber bonus. Then you can go to another castle and heal the rest of the wounded without the amber bonus or wait 24 hours and buy a new bonus (or choose to let the wounded die of course)

You can only heal all combat wounded or no wounded per battle. You cannot choose to only heal the rams that got hurt in that battle and not the spies