Thanks I will repurchase seen as you are going to cancel it if I do thanks

yes it did reflect in my Paypal but not in game.

26 November 2019
    Xsolla Inc.
    -negative $4.22
    Payment
    Paid withVisaVISA Debit Card x-0055You'll see "PAYPAL *XSOLLA" on your card statement.CategoryDigital goodsTransaction ID6GM434674B587532USeller informationXsolla Inc.877-797-6552http://xsolla.comsupport@xsolla.comInvoice ID497751382Purchase details1 Spy Assistant [30 Days], invoice 497751382; for help go to support.xsolla.com
    $4.22
    Total
    $4.22

That was the transaction that didn't reflect in game.

We all started as small players at one time or another. Invest the time between event's to build or research what you need to improve your event's. Instead of going that Shade of Blue hiding away in U-Mod. When player's talk about Save Flighting instead of Hitting U-mod. Say you can only play weekends so shut down your mine's or lower your production and save the time between play's. Even if you have not got the Escapeflight Assistant it still takes about 10 minutes to set Saveflights.

If you invest the time you should gain the reward.

Ok I see the similarity to what I am suggesting.
    But found this Planets regenerate resources when they are unoccupied.
    What I was suggesting was a Uni that eventually runs completely out of resource's as unoccupied planets don't regenerate.

My suggestion is to open Uni with limited resource's. In which I mean that when the universe is created the planets have randomly amount of Pig Iron, Kryptonite, Spice for each planet. This would make for the Uni to eventually run out of res supply. Eventually because the supply of res runs out that the Universe would eventually have an end point and a ultimate winner. You would be able to open more then one of these types of Uni's to allow those new player's to join a fresh new uni. You could make it once all planets have no res that the IDT is turned off to allow the ending of the Universe to happen through player's losing their fleet's and not being able to replenish them because of no resource's. I would see this type of Uni to really excel the Fleeter type player strategy ability. As the Uni would favor a Fleeter type of play over say a Miner. This would lead to more active Uni's. Plus the continual opening of a new Uni. As the Uni's would all ways have the end point due to no resource's and not being able to replenish fleet number's.

Thank you that is great to know that the SI team look at the situation of Uni's at certain time's to re-evaluate current standing's of all Uni's. And if found to be needed make change's to better improve Uni's that are falling behind. Great Job to all in the SI team. Keep up the good work.

When is the Nexus Uni returning to normal production?

I haven't a problem in going back to 1 x production.

As having to do x 4 prod every time a Genesis Uni Starts I would say that you need to look at the specific uni at that time. Workout the average's of player's Point standings. Maybe look at setting it similar to the Bonus speed setup. Where the speed of production is set to percentage of the Total points of the player. This would insure a fair system in the introduction of speed Uni's within the future. As simply adding a x 4 production across the board might have worked ok this time. But when you take into account that every new speed Uni there would be an average amount of points achieve able in the time slotted for that Uni.

So to continually give x 4 production with every speed Uni started it would be unfair to those playing those speed Uni's. As the max amount of points you can achieve in the speed Uni would be left behind by those Multi Million point players receiving x 4 production in the Endless Uni's.

If it was setup to x production similar to the Speed Bonus setup to calculate what the player would receive in extra production for the duration of the Speed Uni from Start to End Date in the Endless Uni's.

Well yes you had to buy Urplasma. But there was no added cost to the urplasma packages so really you got the ticket for free.Plus if you saw you also got a little extra urplasma in the urplasma package.

Wouldn't it be simpler to move the particle buildings to the top of the list instead of the bottom.

Or why don't you just buy a monitor you can swivel into portrait position so you don't have to scroll down the complete list is there on the screen.

Well the urplasma you can use in Nexus, Retro, Sirius or SI2. The ticket is basically a free gifted ticket as there is no extra cost added to the normal payment of urplasma. Plus if you take a closer look you also get a little extra urplasma in the package's.

the ratio is simple for every 6 pig iron you get 1 spice. So for ease of trading you should try to stick to amount ending in a zero. like 6000 pig iron exchanged for 1000 spice. This also make's it simpler when it comes to say adding a percentage cost for the trade. So say you add a 20% cost to the person your trading with and they are trading you spice for your pig iron So 1000 x 0.2 = 200 so then you should be receiving 1000 + 200 = 1200 in spice for exchange for the 6000 pig iron. How I got the 0.2 figure if you not too sure with Maths is simply taking the 20% so to get the figure to multiply the res amount to is to look at the percentage as a number drop the % so it becomes 20 and divide it by 100 to get the 0.2. Or another way is 20% look at it like this 20.0 and as it is a percentage out of 100% just move the decimal to left by 2 space's example : (20.0) . < 1 space would be 10% 2.0 And the 100% is 0.2 .

I could even have one or more assistants for a lower price for a week or a month.

Well to this you can buy the assistants as gift and gift it to yourself on all servers. So look in Shop Items and click on gifts there are sometimes discounts on multiple assistant packages. But what you maybe trying to say is that say for Multiple purchases of the same package that you get a discount on total costings.

Is that player's are using multiple internet connections to make more then one account. Maybe to play SI that they must allow the location setting set on as well as the ip to checking for multiple accounts. As with the location setting and ip together would allow for SI GO's to monitor where the person is located. As just in general other games with simaliar rules use the function of google locator. It gives you location to the closest telecommunications tower.