• I have activated the Building Master, the Journeyman Builder and the Apprentice Builder. That should give me 25 castles in which I can activate a Building Master. Until I while ago that was indeed the case.

But at this moment I can only activate the Building Master in 5 castles. After that I get the message that I cannot activate anymore Building Masters.

I have tried Log Out / Log in. I also cleaned the history of my browser (Safari), and I have tried two other browsers (Firefox and Chrome).

Problem is still there.

Can support please take a look what is going on?

Account: Foozy#4134

• Official Post

Hello,

for me it looks like you have upgrades such many castles to gold castles, before you disabled the build manager, that you run into this.

For the troop manager i build a fix that it goes deleted when capping or getting gold castles, now i added this to the build manager as well..

can take up to an hour that the fail entries get deleted and you can use these free slots on other castles.

regards

Dschibait

• Hi,

That might indeed have caused the problem. Never thought about switching off the Building Master before upgrading a castle to a gold castle.

Everything is working fine now.

Thanks