• Official Post

Hello Damorians!

The year 2023 is coming to an end and there was once again a lot of exciting things to experience at Damoria.

• the introduction of amber spells and castles
    • great Easter, summer and Christmas events
    • exciting World2 events with rewards for World1. The challenges and tasks were difficult!
    • the new shop system
    • the new Guard Season with many adjustments
    • updates to our maps for a better gaming experience

We struggled with some bugs and problems. But the team and the community successfully survived the wild rollercoaster ride in 2023! Let's go on the next ride in 2024.

A little farewell event!

There was already so much going on at Christmas that we don't want to challenge you any further.

On December 31st and January 1st we will activate 3x world and troop speed. In addition, all players will receive 24x normal buildfields, Baldur buildfields and amber buildfields booked in the next days!

A little “behind the scenes” part:

Unfortunately, the team lost some members in 2023. We would therefore like to use this post again to remind you all that we are always looking for new team members. Please send your application directly to Dschibait here in the forum.

Quote from Dschibait

With this in mind, I would like to thank Eisfee, who partly handled your support requests on her own alone. Of course not which tickets were directly or indirectly related to her. Unfortunately, it's not easy, especially because I have to step in when problems arise on World1. My goal remains that no team member has rights in the world in which he or she plays. And for that we need more game operators again, maybe you!

In 2024 we have a lot on our agenda again. Among other things, we are currently prioritizing the following topics:

• the deletion or release of the banned players on World1
    • new alliance features
    • new amber type and function
    • new time-limited world with takeover in World1

However, we continue to rely on your ideas, suggestions and feedback, whether positive or negative. We wish you all a lot of fun in Damoria and a happy new year 2024!

regards

Your Damoria team