• I think it’s very poorly managed.

Rubble starts to disappear if left unattended for to long.

No replacement fleet when destroyed by aliens

Also no spice in the battles.

That’s just some of the major let downs I feel I have faced with this event.

don’t get me wrong it’s a awesome event but has to many set backs and actually makes you just want to not bother playing it.

I think that players should firstly have the choice when to start or stop the alien attacks, like when you first start the event you have to wait for 15 minutes to enter you should also have to do the same for the attacks to start, but also if you start the attacks and then cancel them at any time you have to wait for a minimum of 4 hours to restart the waves.

Giving the players a more flexible and taking part system.

Ideas.

Alien attacks and fleet destruction should always be 50% free rebuild in the weapons factory, minus 50% rubble collection of corse because of that reason.

Rubble should never be visible to other players unless it’s a player destroying another player fleet on a alien planet.

Rubble should never degrade on its own and all battle I think should contain spice especially when being destroyed because the top ships for this event are imperial star base and destroyers.

These are some of my views and maybe in the future alien events we can see some more better changes.

Many thanks

• Official Post

Hello :)

just answering some parts from the dev perspective

Rubble starts to disappear if left unattended for to long.

no one says that the event is easy. For me this is a logical thing, if you let a rubble stay in space, it will be also gone when other players notice it.

Rubble should never be visible to other players unless it’s a player destroying another player fleet on a alien planet.

this is exactly how it is implemented / work in the game

No replacement fleet when destroyed by aliens

why? Really, players get enough resources to also build up fast again if they lost anything. Its a 2 weeks event. If you fail, you got out of the event / ranking. You still get the battle pass and base rewards, wich is about 80% (don't calculate it) from place1

Also no spice in the battles.

we have still big numbers - so for me also giving the spice into the rubbles ends up in a much much faster way to increase numbers. Then there will be more and more attractive waves which you can catch and i have to create bigger and bigger waves that you HAVE to escape flight somehow.

regards

Dschibait